What's new

Tell us who got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hantlers is serving a two week suspension for his fourth infraction within 180 days.

Mantooth is serving a one week suspension (as of yesterday) after he received his third active infraction.

Mantooh is serving another one week suspension for creating a banned account. Usually it would be two but I think one of his previous infractions expired.

HeavenHarris was banned due to too many infractions. (He hit five in a hurry, before we could even issue the typical one- or two-week suspension.)

Verlin is out for a week due to third infraction being for a duplicate account.

Chitown "Jerry Lundergaard" is gone permanently due to having 5 active infractions.

Hantlers is now permanently banned, as well as his third duplicate account, Haydizzletofavors (or whatever the hell it was).

write4u asked that we deactivate his account. Sort of a "self-ban", I guess.

Dalamon is serving a one week suspension after receiving a third infraction.

Franklin is presently disabled from posting and his status is under review. He received an infraction and this appears to have given him his fifth "infraction point" because he was previously locked at four points following his return from "permanent" ban status.

After reviewing our conversation last December, Franklin has been returned to posting status. His infraction count is currently one.

Dalamon is sitting on a two week suspension for posting some sort of picture that apparently was really gross, fortunately not one that I got to see. One away from a permaban. So sad to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.