What's new

Teodosic supposedly on his way

0YGRTz.gif

So if Jazz sign him what does this mean?

I assume it means Teodosic takes the place of Hill as our starting point guard. I mean otherwise what does the front office plan to do? Have a starting five with a bench full of point guards and combos?

I assume it means Teodosic takes the place of Hill as our starting point guard. I mean otherwise what does the front office plan to do? Have a starting five with a bench full of point guards and combos?

I think it's pretty dangerous to bring this guy over with the idea if him starting. My guess is, the plan would be to sign Hill, sign Teodisic as his back up, and then make Donovan Mitchell and Dante Exum fight for minutes at the back-up 2 and #3 PG spots.

I think it's pretty dangerous to bring this guy over with the idea if him starting. My guess is, the plan would be to sign Hill, sign Teodisic as his back up, and then make Donovan Mitchell and Dante Exum fight for minutes at the back-up 2 and #3 PG spots.

That's too much for the PG position. He's 30 years old and a star where he comes from. He's no gonna be about that life.

Could be right, but that sure makes our draft look pretty ridiculous. We could have gotten a stretch four at #55 at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQiHnUSMl-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWlmf_96QjY

If we get this guy I'm gonna be "irrational Teodosic lover" on this board. Because even if he is so bad on defense that he only earns like 5 MPG (as if, he'll probably be MVP) he'll chuck at least a few insane passes next year, including some alley oops to Rudy that will make us fall in love.

Prepare for my hyperbolic Teodosic posts.

If we get this guy I'm gonna be "irrational Teodosic lover" on this board. Because even if he is so bad on defense that he only earns like 5 MPG (as if, he'll probably be MVP) he'll chuck at least a few insane passes next year, including some alley oops to Rudy that will make us fall in love.

Prepare for my hyperbolic Teodosic posts.

Harden is a matador and he plays a lot of minutes?