What's new

Teodosic supposedly on his way

Teo is an interesting prospect and I am not opposed to getting him. But I do think Hill/Exum combo is solid at PG with Neto getting minutes now and then. I am not worried about the PG spot if we have those three. I dont think Teo is athletic enough or tall enough to play SG. If we cant get Hill I guess he is a decent option to fight for the starting position with Exum, but that is only if we have Hayward signed.

I would rather spend our money on a FA PF over teo though. People are saying Teo at about 8-10 million could we get Patrick Patterson for that much? How much will Mirotic go for and what will Chicago match? Maybe JaMychal Green? If not I am sure we could get Illyasova who would be a solid back up stretch 4. Nene would be a solid back up center for us that we could use. I am sure there are others, I think we need help here more than anywhere on our roster.

I have not heard anything about teams interested in Ibaka. I assumed he would go for a lot but will he? Who is after him? He could be a good fit as well although we would have to dump some players.

Last edited:
According to Tony Jones of The Salt Lake Tribune, Serbian point guard Milos Teodosic is very close to sign a deal with the Chicago Bulls.

Good news: I believe if Teodosic is talking this closely with the Bulls it must be because the Jazz have informed his reps that they are set on bringing Hill back and he should probably look elsewhere as the odds of them not being able to land Hill are slim as they will pay.

I just don't see Teodosic choosing the Bulls over the Jazz if the Jazz have an open PG spot next to Exum. And I dont see the Jazz liking any of the available FA over Teodosic.