What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I'm glad we are producing more of our own oil. Helps offset the power of OPEC and the Saudis to a degree. Sad that most heavy oil-producing nations are either ambivalent or straight up supporting of and/or committing such atrocious human-rights violations. At least we are trying to be one of the good guys.

I'm glad we are producing more of our own oil. Helps offset the power of OPEC and the Saudis to a degree. Sad that most heavy oil-producing nations are either ambivalent or straight up supporting of and/or committing such atrocious human-rights violations. At least we are trying to be one of the good guys.
Yeah. The reality is that the world is still basically an oil economy. It matters and if the U.S. just refused to produce oil because oil=bad that would significantly hurt Americans and the rest of the world while handing leverage and power in the hands of known bad regimes.

The sooner we can tell Saudi Arabia to EAD the better. Obviously that will ultimately be when we move on from oil, but until then I feel like it's better to deny them a windfall and a foothold in the international community.

Ohio voters came out in droves in a special election to make it easier for them to protect abortion rights.

Abortion bans are going to hang heavy on the necks of GOP candidates in 2024.

The dog that caught the car.

Oh I almost forgot to mention, the idiotic attempt to silence the majority of voters failed.

4 of the supreme court justices voted for a loophole to allow violent criminals to obtain guns. Thankfully the other 5 voted against.

I don't even need to read the article to guess which 4.
I believe there was one surprise according to the article. But ya, it went mostly as expected. 3 Democrats all voted against along with 2 republicans. All 4 that voted for it were republicans I believe.

I believe there was one surprise according to the article. But ya, it went mostly as expected. 3 Democrats all voted against along with 2 republicans. All 4 that voted for it were republicans I believe.

Same, I would've guessed Kavanaugh to be the one siding with the majority on this, given his past comments on the need for some forms of gun control.

Everybody voting according to their bribes....uh I mean according to their handlers....uh I mean according to their fishing buddies....uh, I mean,, uh, uh, political beliefs?

Utahn who allegedly threatened Biden killed by FBI on day of presidential visit

Wow. Just. Wow.
wow. Dude was a psycho. One of the things he posted: "Heading to New York to fulfill my dream of iradicating another of George Soros two-but political hach DAs. I'll be waiting in the courthouse parking garage with my suppressed Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm to smoke a radical fool prosecutor that should never have been elected. I want to stand over Bragg and put a nice hole in his forehead with my 9mm and watch him twitch as a drop of blood oozes from the hole as his life ebbs away to hell!!"

Also: "Send your FBI SWAT Team to my house. I'm a MAGA Trumper. You won't because I fight back against cowards!!!" (he ****ed around and found out on that one)

"To my friends in the federal bureau of idiots: I know you're reading this and you have no idea how close your agents came to 'violent eradication,'" he posted March 24, according to charging documents. He made a similar post the next day. And, on March 30, Robertson posted, "The FBI tried to interfere with my free speech right in my driveway. My 45 ACP was ready to smoke 'em!!!"

"Looking forward to the death of Joe Biden,"

"Perhaps Utah will become famous this week as the place a sniper took out Biden the Marxist,"

"I heard Biden is coming to Utah. Dogging out my old ghille suit and cleaning the out off the M-24 sniper rifle. Welcom, buffoon-in-chief,"

wow. Dude was a psycho. One of the things he posted: "Heading to New York to fulfill my dream of iradicating another of George Soros two-but political hach DAs. I'll be waiting in the courthouse parking garage with my suppressed Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm to smoke a radical fool prosecutor that should never have been elected. I want to stand over Bragg and put a nice hole in his forehead with my 9mm and watch him twitch as a drop of blood oozes from the hole as his life ebbs away to hell!!"

Also: "Send your FBI SWAT Team to my house. I'm a MAGA Trumper. You won't because I fight back against cowards!!!" (he ****ed around and found out on that one)

"To my friends in the federal bureau of idiots: I know you're reading this and you have no idea how close your agents came to 'violent eradication,'" he posted March 24, according to charging documents. He made a similar post the next day. And, on March 30, Robertson posted, "The FBI tried to interfere with my free speech right in my driveway. My 45 ACP was ready to smoke 'em!!!"

"Perhaps Utah will become famous this week as the place a sniper took out Biden the Marxist,"

"I heard Biden is coming to Utah. Dogging out my old ghille suit and cleaning the out off the M-24 sniper rifle. Welcom, buffoon-in-chief,"

Wonder what was going on in his life to make him that miserable.

And this gem:

"In my dream, I see Joe Biden's body in a dark corner of a DC parking garage with his head severed and lying in a huge puddle of blood. Hoorah,"

Wow. Just, wow.

Very sad in a way because this person was obviously intellectually and psychologically disabled.

Another death that can be attributed to Fox News, Newsmax, and Trump. I’m glad the FBI was able to take down this deranged Trump animal before he shot up a school or movie theater.

Maybe we should regulate the guns? Don’t think unstable people like this should be able to collect an Arsenal of weaponry.

Where was the ward here? No one in his family, ward, or social circle attempted to intervene?