What's new

The Legend of Bricky Ricky

He had an out of body experience. I don’t think he even knew where he was or what was going on. It’s like he blacked out. Reminds me of that scene in old school when Frank the tank answers that difficult economic question or whatever.

It looked like the first time in Ricky’s career that he had ever done anything like that.

He has always been like this.

He has always been like this.

Ya I was saying how his reaction of surprise made it look like he had never done anything like this before. I figured he had at least once or twice. He has been in the league for quite a while (and had a pretty big time career even before the nba) and has played tons of minutes and finished lots of games.

That was a very clutch shot from Rubio. Say what you want about him and his game but he plays hard and seems to care about winning.

He obviously is not shooting well and it seems his shot is worse when he is wide open and often hesitates. But that shot was even more difficult when everyone on the court heard the raptors coach yelling at his team to leave Rubio open. He didn't hesitate at all and his shot looked good.

Maybe this is a little confidence boost for him going forward.

Probably not, but one can hope.

If Rubio could just hit his threes at a reasonable clip when open it would do wonders for him and our team.

I rather enjoyed how much leadership Mitchell is showing already. He heard the other team talk trash about his teammate who is not a great shooter and they left him wide open and he got the ball to him right away. Mitchell seemed confident in him and I think that confidence helped Rubio shoot that shot confidently. That was one of those shots from Rubio that looked smooth and good form. Those are the shots he shoots at a decent clip, in rhythm and no hiccups in his motion.

This. Rubio seems to shoot very well when he's wide open, in rhythm and close to the arc.

Good for Rubio. He still frustrates the hell out of me at times, but he plays his *** off and I'm thrilled to see him reap some benefits of his hard work.

What hard work? Was there a post I missed about how many extra hours he put in this off-season or on off days?

Hey Eenie! Remember when you were the first Jazz fan ever to call Ricky trash? You even made a thread. It’s all you buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, everyone was complaining about Ricky when Eenie made this thread. It's just pretty hilarious he has played so well ever since it was made.