What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Weren’t people saying he was working on his game the whole time?

Translation: He sucks and wouldn't help us win games so he is hurt.
Btw, looking at the standings, nets are in danger of missing the playoffs.

Anyone follow the first Sixers game with Harden?

I really think he found home this time. His and Embiid’s two-man game is already elite. I think they make the finals.

Anyone follow the first Sixers game with Harden?

I really think he found home this time. His and Embiid’s two-man game is already elite. I think they make the finals.
yuck

What a comeback from the Mavs on the road to beat the Warriors. Came back in the 4th from 19 points down and ended up winning by 6...outscored them 33 to 13 in the 4th.

DedEx signed with Barca for the rest of the year. Averaging 6 ppg on decent shooting percentages. They are in first place in their league.

Yep, that 92’ pass caught in midair and hoisted in from 15’ should be in everyone’s playbook
How many times have we had 1-3 seconds left on the clock and made no effort to put up a shot? I’m not asking for this play. I’m asking for a modicum of acknowledgement that, while the odds of getting a basket aren’t high-percentage, the percentage is high enough to not be worrying about your personal percentages and selfishly dribbling out the clock.

How many times have we had 1-3 seconds left on the clock and made no effort to put up a shot? I’m not asking for this play. I’m asking for a modicum of acknowledgement that, while the odds of getting a basket aren’t high-percentage, the percentage is high enough to not be worrying about your personal percentages and selfishly dribbling out the clock.
100% agree with this.

Honestly it was a stupid play that got extremely lucky. He could’ve easily thrown it out of bounds and the other team then gets the ball under their basket. It wasn’t a game winner