What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

How many times have we had 1-3 seconds left on the clock and made no effort to put up a shot? I’m not asking for this play. I’m asking for a modicum of acknowledgement that, while the odds of getting a basket aren’t high-percentage, the percentage is high enough to not be worrying about your personal percentages and selfishly dribbling out the clock.
You’re an idiot!!

You have yet to demonstrate the downside genius.
What if we miss sometimes and the ball ends up in the stands and hurts someone. It’s really a safety/liability issue you inconsiderate jerk.

Warriors lost again tonight. They're 2-6 over their last 8 games. They now have road games coming up @Dallas and @Denver. Could be interesting.

How many times have we had 1-3 seconds left on the clock and made no effort to put up a shot? I’m not asking for this play. I’m asking for a modicum of acknowledgement that, while the odds of getting a basket aren’t high-percentage, the percentage is high enough to not be worrying about your personal percentages and selfishly dribbling out the clock.
In the playoffs we have done that?

Where is the bold prediction thread?

Phoenix and GS lose in the first round this year. Both are winning way above their rate and Phoenix is not good without CP3, they are back to barely a playoff team. If he isnt back for round 1 they lose, but if he is back and healthy they are the team to beat obviously. GS is the about the same as last year come playoffs. Grizzlies were a tough team last year despite us beating them and are improved this year. I think they are going to be really hard to beat. Lakers are a joke, which is great. Denver is all over the place but they have the potential to beat any team in the playoffs.

Memphis lost tonight in Boston...we're now just one game behind them in the loss column.

Last edited: