What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

More cruelty from the Trump administration.

Because I don't feel like that headline is telling the whole truth, I'd just like to clarify that it's cutting it off for those who make more than 130% of the federal poverty guidelines.

Were one to read the article, you would not find that until the 13th paragraph! I just think it's crazy that you don't find the actual bones and facts of the report until well over half of the story. I firmly believe that kind of reporting is intentional.

What annoys me is why the hell isnt there a national process for using the left over food from grocery stores. We could feed 10s of thousands regularly with it. Such a wasted opportunity. Smfh.

Also, wish we saw more restaurants, coffee shops, eateries... promote and push “pending” ideas. Basically I buy my meal and pay for another. The restaurant only cooks the one. But posts the other for homeless or down on their luck people to come in and receive.

upload_2019-7-24_17-53-28.jpeg

Because I don't feel like that headline is telling the whole truth, I'd just like to clarify that it's cutting it off for those who make more than 130% of the federal poverty guidelines.

Were one to read the article, you would not find that until the 13th paragraph! I just think it's crazy that you don't find the actual bones and facts of the report until well over half of the story. I firmly believe that kind of reporting is intentional.
The headline is accurate but I agree that paragraph should be the leading one.

I have never posted on Jazzfanz, but have read for probably the better part of a decade. Now that I've taken a hiatus from bookface... I only get responses on my wall from anxious Trump supporters that consider me an extremist because I don't like Trump... Even though I've been and voted republican and for conservative causes pretty much my entire life, up until Obama's second term. I've read through this entire thread this evening and there is a lot of thought put into many of these posts. It is intriguing to me how conservatives can just pass any thought another human being has as "brainwashed by the liberal media" and that is how they convince themselves they have won arguments. While taking their thoughts from some usually some deep internet thought process that doesn't always line up with reality, but the sole beacon of truth ends up being one man... One fallible man. Whether than be the Q'anon guys or Trump himself, one man's thoughts are infallible but the thoughts of many are this HUGE liberal conspiracy. I'm well travelled across the globe, but generally when I travel I like to stay with the most impoverished in any place. I've long felt this way is a great way to understand humanity. This line from Simon and Garfunkel, the sound of silence struck me and always has.

"The words of the profits are written on subway halls and tenement halls"

A few things to touch on about white exceptionalism. It fascinates me for example how other countries where America had colonial influence the sheer level of shame that exists among impoverished communities in those countries for the color of their skin. If you have darker skin in the Philippines, you are less accepted in society. There is only one influence that led to that. American influence. Anyway, I digress, white supremacy has infiltrated even far away nations. Even impoverished folks in far away nations have become convinced that whiter is better, but only in nations with direct American influence... Such as the Philippines. It's sad really, because that shame about the color of their own skin has led them to believe... Literally that Americans will only accept lighter skinned people. Darker skin is evil... Seriously even people with darker skin start believing this. It is a direct influence of people seeing what Americans have... Then thinking even despite how rude Americans treat them that God looks favorably on them because of their light skin.

What Trump said is undoubtedly racist, no matter how many words and butterflies you try to surround Trump's rhetoric with, it comes literally from believing that Trump is better, because he is fair skinned.

A piece of crap prepared and dressed up by a great chef, is still a piece of crap.

Anyway, I wanted to offer this article especially regarding all the conservatives that throw anti-Semitism around... Including president Trump. And all of those that act like supporting Israel is the same as supporting America.

In my fall away from the Republican party, I've decided that the Christian right is hell bent on making sure the prophecies in Revelations come true... No matter the cost. They've decided it is determined and they will even go so far as supporting someone with downright anti-christ qualifications if it means it ushers in the end of the world. It's a weird fetish to be sure and almost seems to source from a tremendous self loathing, not only from themselves, but humanity in general.

Every single one of us on this planet are capable of evil. I would say that it is far less likely that entire contingents of people are brainwashed. That's an easy way to win an argument, so I started just turning Trump arguments back on them.

"Trump should go back to Germany and fix the problems there"

The reason I took a hiatus from Facebook was a direct result of the response I got to saying that from Trump supporters. You would think I went into their home and took a dump on the American flag and then said I want to see America burn to the ground. However they feel entirely comfortable levying that accusation onto people like Obama... Or these several minority congresswomen. Somehow Trump has convinced his followers, that he... And he alone is America. Dissent toward the leader is un-american.

However... Questioning the man with the most power goes back as far as this nations founding. Our founding fathers were woefully concerned about giving any one man too much power.

One man or one group of people do not get to define what America is, or what love for America looks like. America is all of us... America is the melting pot of ideas and hashing out arguments ad nauseum until a concensus or compromise is reached. It has always been this way.

Our founding fathers might even be surprised that an unpopular president was strung up and hung. Questioning the status quo has always been inherently American. Questioning our government, questioning our leadership has always been inherently American. That's why the bill of rights were created. That's why the right to bear arms were given. Because if a tyrant ever comes... Our founding fathers wanted to be sure that tyrant would be removed... By deadly force if necessary.

We all think we will easily be able to recognize a dark force and dark energy, we all think even as a Christian that we would be able to recognize the anti-christ from 1,000 miles away.

Yet why do those warnings exist? It seems even in those times humans weren't much different and power did the same amount of corrupting. It's why near every culture has a "what to look for" manual on how to recognize someone that doesn't have light as their source energy.

Every single one of us are capable of evil. All of us. We like to think we are more conscious than the humans that came before us. Currently... It seems the contingent that think evolution doesn't exist... Thinks humans have evolved so much that the atrocities before us could never happen again. We have the manual... My pastor will let me know. My bishop will let me know. I'm too busy... I don't have time to read about politics.

My question is this... What would happen if Americans realized that they are their own government and actually believed that instead of thinking that some big bad puppet master has brainwashed every person that thinks different than them? That the same arguments they make at the dinner table are the same arguments being made in Congress and the people in Congress are the same fallible humans capable of evil as all of us are. Distrusting the president is as American as baseball or apple pie. It baffles me how many people are willing to let a man with the most power in the entire world slide... And how Trump was able to so capably convince his followers that he... And them by extension are the true victims. While also saying out the other side of their mouth, "I can't stand people that play the victim..." It seems unless that somebody is you right.

Anyway, I digress. Here is the article I wanted to post on anti-Semitism and it being batted around so casually in conservative circles as being the same... If you are opposed to anything Israel does, it seems that makes you an anti-semite in the minds of many. As if Israel itself is not run by fallible human beings but god himself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/19/opinion/trump-ilhan-omar.html

I know I know... It's from the "evil" New York Times, go read about the author before you decide to outright claim a source is false. It's amazing to me how many right wing arguments today stem from just outright claiming stuff is false without backing it up with evidence, like they don't need to make an argument. They are right and if you question their motives, you are a hypocrite. Without examining that they themselves are hypocrites... All humans are, otherwise we would have never learned the wisdom that brought us to where we are. If a hypocrite is saying one thing while doing another. I can point to just about every conservative person I've ever known or liberal person I've ever known and call them a hypocrite... How else are we to say, "I did this and learned that and hope you learn from the wisdom I gained." Without BEING a hypocrite yourself.

It's so easy to say to our parents, to anybody with authority... Well YOU did it, so I should get to as well. Screw the rules you made because of what you learned. You did it, so I will too.

We should not forget that many Christian churches in Germany were the subject of Hitler's rules. He wanted them on his side.

Also to the guy that was saying that because a minority person exists in an organization that organization cannot be racist. I point to Hitler. A Jewish man that hated the Jews. There is the biggest and brightest example in history of hating your own race. It definitely happens. Also... My opening discussing Filipino shame for their darker skin directly leads to that kind of stuff. Joining up with evil to avoid a further life of struggle is a trope as old as humanity. If someone is struggling, they will say darn near anything if that means they don't have to die anymore, or be kept on the lower rings of society anymore. Go chat with some of the least fortunate on this planet and you'll find that out pretty rapidly. It's why Jesus himself talked about the least of these and not causing them to stray. Perceived power is a noxious drug that will cause people to turn against their own people. Hell, I've even been told I hate white people because I defend others against racism.

Anyway, this is a helluva post for my first one, so I'll leave it at that for now, but I definitely have a lot more to bring to the table.

Why is it that Trump's ex-wife said the only book he ever read was a collection of Hitler speeches that he kept by his bedside?

You can scream not racist til you are blue in the face, but one day... You will have to reckon with supporting a racist man within yourself, because at some point you will find out how racist he is.

Even in Germany in the 30s, lots of people went along with the Nazi plan because they had been starving, but weren't starving anymore.

There are countless historical examples of people turning a blind eye and even defending or participating in evil because they were comfortable.

I've found that most conservatives I know... And knew when I was a conservative myself got their information fed to them just the same as the claim liberals do, by a few voices and power brokers without their group-thought.

Things become frightening when it is one man seen as the sole beacon of truth and that man seems to dive right in to dangerous rhetoric that inspires followers to participate in violence.

I will always believe millions of voices are more accurate in truth than one, but republicans seem to believe that "group think" happened like a game of telephone. One man said this (lately that accusation seems to be levied onto George Soros), then he told someone, then that person told someone, and on and on and on... Until it reaches the masses as a twisted version of the original message.

It is far more difficult in 2019 to do something like that. This generation discusses more... And more often than all generations before us combined. Even in the last decade of reading political forums as I've done since 1995, I've seen the level of sheet discussion increase 10 fold across the world.

I'll ask this to the Christian's. If Satan is the great deceiver, don't you think you would be the greatest mark. Deceiving Christian's seems to be what Satan is all about... Why would he deceive the ones you have already decided are deceived. You're the mark, you just don't realize it, but you think you are so much better than the humans before you that you think you haven't been deceived and have the truth.

Even Jesus himself said the anti-christ would come in his name. Every great evil person that has come has come with Jesus on their lips... As Christ said, you will know them by their fruits.

I left traditional Christianity, because I cannot think of a bigger institution that does not allow thought that is outside of the teaching that has been handed down for generations. If you question their interpretation of anything they label you as Satan himself.

Let's not forget, there was once a time when Christian's labeled people that thought the earth was round... Or not the center of the universe were Satan worshippers.

The same people have to audacity to label anyone else as brainwashed to group think? It's insane.

Read Dr. Seuss, the Starbellied Sneeches. What is happening in our country today is as simple as that... And the rich man walks away with all the sneeches money, even though they have overcome their bias against one another.

Those of you that stuck around this long, I thank you.

Those conservatives that say we need a hobby... Maybe you need to participate in your civic duty to your country, which is knowing what is going on, caring about what is going on, exploring the possibility that you MIGHT be wrong, before you start telling other people what they should do with their spare time.

It's impossible to question everything, without questioning ourselves... To most people questioning ourselves is one of the scariest things imagineable. People do not like their own reflection. One thing that's obvious to me about Trump and why he paints himself orange. To ourselves when we look at ourselves we often see our own darkness, that's why we all tend to think we are ugly... Because we are, we are all capable of the darkest and ugliest things imagineable. We are the only people that know our own secrets and our own evil that exists inside of us.

I'm wary of any human that deems themselves unquestionable. That is Trump to a T. A man like that is the most powerful individual man on planet Earth. Let that sink in a few times if you have to. Unless of course you believe there is another wizard behind oz as Trump and his conspiracy peddling want you to believe... Because that gives him more power. For as dumb as he might be... He understands that very well. Even the playground bully understands that very well.

Jedi out, for real this time.

Go Jazz.

Last edited:
I have never posted on Jazzfanz, but have read for probably the better part of a decade. Now that I've taken a hiatus from bookface... I only get responses on my wall from anxious Trump supporters that consider me an extremist because I don't like Trump... Even though I've been and voted republican and for conservative causes pretty much my entire life, up until Obama's second term. I've read through this entire thread this evening and there is a lot of thought put into many of these posts. It is intriguing to me how conservatives can just pass any thought another human being has as "brainwashed by the liberal media" and that is how they convince themselves they have won arguments. While taking their thoughts from some usually some deep internet thought process that doesn't always line up with reality, but the sole beacon of truth ends up being one man... One fallible man. Whether than be the Q'anon guys or Trump himself, one man's thoughts are infallible but the thoughts of many are this HUGE liberal conspiracy. I'm well travelled across the globe, but generally when I travel I like to stay with the most impoverished in any place. I've long felt this way is a great way to understand humanity. This line from Simon and Garfunkel, the sound of silence struck me and always has.

"The words of the profits are written on subway halls and tenement halls"

A few things to touch on about white exceptionalism. It fascinates me for example how other countries where America had colonial influence the sheer level of shame that exists among impoverished communities in those countries for the color of their skin. If you have darker skin in the Philippines, you are less accepted in society. There is only one influence that led to that. American influence. Anyway, I digress, white supremacy has infiltrated even far away nations. Even impoverished folks in far away nations have become convinced that whiter is better, but only in nations with direct American influence... Such as the Philippines. It's sad really, because that shame about the color of their own skin has led them to believe... Literally that Americans will only accept lighter skinned people. Darker skin is evil... Seriously even people with darker skin start believing this. It is a direct influence of people seeing what Americans have... Then thinking even despite how rude Americans treat them that God looks favorably on them because of their light skin.

What Trump said is undoubtedly racist, no matter how many words and butterflies you try to surround Trump's rhetoric with, it comes literally from believing that Trump is better, because he is fair skinned.

A piece of crap prepared and dressed up by a great chef, is still a piece of crap.

Anyway, I wanted to offer this article especially regarding all the conservatives that throw anti-Semitism around... Including president Trump. And all of those that act like supporting Israel is the same as supporting America.

In my fall away from the Republican party, I've decided that the Christian right is hell bent on making sure the prophecies in Revelations come true... No matter the cost. They've decided it is determined and they will even go so far as supporting someone with downright anti-christ qualifications if it means it ushers in the end of the world. It's a weird fetish to be sure and almost seems to source from a tremendous self loathing, not only from themselves, but humanity in general.

Every single one of us on this planet are capable of evil. I would say that it is far less likely that entire contingents of people are brainwashed. That's an easy way to win an argument, so I started just turning Trump arguments back on them.

"Trump should go back to Germany and fix the problems there"

The reason I took a hiatus from Facebook was a direct result of the response I got to saying that from Trump supporters. You would think I went into their home and took a dump on the American flag and then said I want to see America burn to the ground. However they feel entirely comfortable levying that accusation onto people like Obama... Or these several minority congresswomen. Somehow Trump has convinced his followers, that he... And he alone is America. Dissent toward the leader is un-american.

However... Questioning the man with the most power goes back as far as this nations founding. Our founding fathers were woefully concerned about giving any one man too much power.

One man or one group of people do not get to define what America is, or what love for America looks like. America is all of us... America is the melting pot of ideas and hashing out arguments ad nauseum until a concensus or compromise is reached. It has always been this way.

Our founding fathers might even be surprised that an unpopular president was strung up and hung. Questioning the status quo has always been inherently American. Questioning our government, questioning our leadership has always been inherently American. That's why the bill of rights were created. That's why the right to bear arms were given. Because if a tyrant ever comes... Our founding fathers wanted to be sure that tyrant would be removed... By deadly force if necessary.

We all think we will easily be able to recognize a dark force and dark energy, we all think even as a Christian that we would be able to recognize the anti-christ from 1,000 miles away.

Yet why do those warnings exist? It seems even in those times humans weren't much different and power did the same amount of corrupting. It's why near every culture has a "what to look for" manual on how to recognize someone that doesn't have light as their source energy.

Every single one of us are capable of evil. All of us. We like to think we are more conscious than the humans that came before us. Currently... It seems the contingent that think evolution doesn't exist... Thinks humans have evolved so much that the atrocities before us could never happen again. We have the manual... My pastor will let me know. My bishop will let me know. I'm too busy... I don't have time to read about politics.

My question is this... What would happen if Americans realized that they are their own government and actually believed that instead of thinking that some big bad puppet master has brainwashed every person that thinks different than them? That the same arguments they make at the dinner table are the same arguments being made in Congress and the people in Congress are the same fallible humans capable of evil as all of us are. Distrusting the president is as American as baseball or apple pie. It baffles me how many people are willing to let a man with the most power in the entire world slide... And how Trump was able to so capably convince his followers that he... And them by extension are the true victims. While also saying out the other side of their mouth, "I can't stand people that play the victim..." It seems unless that somebody is you right.

Anyway, I digress. Here is the article I wanted to post on anti-Semitism and it being batted around so casually in conservative circles as being the same... If you are opposed to anything Israel does, it seems that makes you an anti-semite in the minds of many. As if Israel itself is not run by fallible human beings but god himself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/19/opinion/trump-ilhan-omar.html

I know I know... It's from the "evil" New York Times, go read about the author before you decide to outright claim a source is false. It's amazing to me how many right wing arguments today stem from just outright claiming stuff is false without backing it up with evidence, like they don't need to make an argument. They are right and if you question their motives, you are a hypocrite. Without examining that they themselves are hypocrites... All humans are, otherwise we would have never learned the wisdom that brought us to where we are. If a hypocrite is saying one thing while doing another. I can point to just about every conservative person I've ever known or liberal person I've ever known and call them a hypocrite... How else are we to say, "I did this and learned that and hope you learn from the wisdom I gained." Without BEING a hypocrite yourself.

It's so easy to say to our parents, to anybody with authority... Well YOU did it, so I should get to as well. Screw the rules you made because of what you learned. You did it, so I will too.

We should not forget that many Christian churches in Germany were the subject of Hitler's rules. He wanted them on his side.

Also to the guy that was saying that because a minority person exists in an organization that organization cannot be racist. I point to Hitler. A Jewish man that hated the Jews. There is the biggest and brightest example in history of hating your own race. It definitely happens. Also... My opening discussing Filipino shame for their darker skin directly leads to that kind of stuff. Joining up with evil to avoid a further life of struggle is a trope as old as humanity. If someone is struggling, they will say darn near anything if that means they don't have to die anymore, or be kept on the lower rings of society anymore. Go chat with some of the least fortunate on this planet and you'll find that out pretty rapidly. It's why Jesus himself talked about the least of these and not causing them to stray. Perceived power is a noxious drug that will cause people to turn against their own people. Hell, I've even been told I hate white people because I defend others against racism.

Anyway, this is a helluva post for my first one, so I'll leave it at that for now, but I definitely have a lot more to bring to the table.

Why is it that Trump's ex-wife said the only book he ever read was a collection of Hitler speeches that he kept by his bedside?

You can scream not racist til you are blue in the face, but one day... You will have to reckon with supporting a racist man within yourself, because at some point you will find out how racist he is.

Even in Germany in the 30s, lots of people went along with the Nazi plan because they had been starving, but weren't starving anymore.

There are countless historical examples of people turning a blind eye and even defending or participating in evil because they were comfortable.

I've found that most conservatives I know... And knew when I was a conservative myself got their information fed to them just the same as the claim liberals do, by a few voices and power brokers without their group-thought.

Things become frightening when it is one man seen as the sole beacon of truth and that man seems to dive right in to dangerous rhetoric that inspires followers to participate in violence.

I will always believe millions of voices are more accurate in truth than one, but republicans seem to believe that "group think" happened like a game of telephone. One man said this (lately that accusation seems to be levied onto George Soros), then he told someone, then that person told someone, and on and on and on... Until it reaches the masses as a twisted version of the original message.

It is far more difficult in 2019 to do something like that. This generation discusses more... And more often than all generations before us combined. Even in the last decade of reading political forums as I've done since 1995, I've seen the level of sheet discussion increase 10 fold across the world.

I'll ask this to the Christian's. If Satan is the great deceiver, don't you think you would be the greatest mark. Deceiving Christian's seems to be what Satan is all about... Why would he deceive the ones you have already decided are deceived. You're the mark, you just don't realize it, but you think you are so much better than the humans before you that you think you haven't been deceived and have the truth.

Even Jesus himself said the anti-christ would come in his name. Every great evil person that has come has come with Jesus on their lips... As Christ said, you will know them by their fruits.

I left traditional Christianity, because I cannot think of a bigger institution that does not allow thought that is outside of the teaching that has been handed down for generations. If you question their interpretation of anything they label you as Satan himself.

Let's not forget, there was once a time when Christian's labeled people that thought the earth was round... Or not the center of the universe were Satan worshippers.

The same people have to audacity to label anyone else as brainwashed to group think? It's insane.

Read Dr. Seuss, the Starbellied Sneeches. What is happening in our country today is as simple as that... And the rich man walks away with all the sneeches money, even though they have overcome their bias against one another.

Those of you that stuck around this long, I thank you.

Those conservatives that say we need a hobby... Maybe you need to participate in your civic duty to your country, which is knowing what is going on, caring about what is going on, exploring the possibility that you MIGHT be wrong, before you start telling other people what they should do with their spare time.

It's impossible to question everything, without questioning ourselves... To most people questioning ourselves is one of the scariest things imagineable. People do not like their own reflection. One thing that's obvious to me about Trump and why he paints himself orange. To ourselves when we look at ourselves we often see our own darkness, that's why we all tend to think we are ugly... Because we are, we are all capable of the darkest and ugliest things imagineable. We are the only people that know our own secrets and our own evil that exists inside of us.

I'm wary of any human that deems themselves unquestionable. That is Trump to a T. A man like that is the most powerful individual man on planet Earth. Let that sink in a few times if you have to. Unless of course you believe there is another wizard behind oz as Trump and his conspiracy peddling want you to believe... Because that gives him more power. For as dumb as he might be... He understands that very well. Even the playground bully understands that very well.

Jedi out, for real this time.

Go Jazz.

Delete your account rambling fool

Are you posting this stuff without sarcasm?

Wow.

So you think that is meaningful, like as in if you were having an actual discussion, this would be your argument and then you'd just sit back with a grin?

Okay.

Moving on.