What's new

The Official: Swallow your pride front office and trade Conley for Love

Uh, what are you talking about? Go argue with someone else. Someone asked about the incident and who were the players involved and I'm just pointing out that it was Dudley and not Chris. But whatever, keep your Conley is soft/Rubio is though thinking.
It was me that asked which players it was, but who wasn't really the point. Thanks for the names though.

Include a 1st round lottery protected pick and a few 2nd rounders and get it done. The championship window is barely cracked open and we have a brief period that we could get there. Spurs aren't going to be relevant for a while and their current team is barely sniffing the playoffs.
Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 7.44.18 PM.png

Last edited:
Honestly man Rubio was way better than this **** Conley has brought to our team.
I just want to clarify... Are you the same guy that was singing his praises like 4 months ago? You really a "what have you done for me lately" guy huh? I get it if you don't wanna die on Conley hill, but dang.

I just want to clarify... Are you the same guy that was singing his praises like 4 months ago? You really a "what have you done for me lately" guy huh? I get it if you don't wanna die on Conley hill, but dang.

No I was not ... you have me mistaken for someone else. I was optimistic and excited but felt the risk and the cost being too high. I was neutral with hope. Now I just think the experiment has to end. So yeah I'm not that guy dude