What's new

The Return -- Celtics @ Jazz 11/9/2019 7:30 pm MST ESPN

Rubio really sucks this season, shooting at 34%/28%·
If snyder has a brain, Exum should have been the starter for the jazz. Exum is also a better defender than Rubio

Rubio really sucks this season, shooting at 34%/28%·
If snyder has a brain, Exum should have been the starter for the jazz. Exum is also a better defender than Rubio

actually statistically exum is below rubio on defense. Both of them are very meh, rubio is like a C/C-, and exum is like a c-/d. Also rubio gives snyder some semblance of floor spacing while exum gives them none.

This is funny. When people say exum can't play half court or run a team. Dante never had a chance to. If quin would run plays for him the other players would know where to stand and then bingo. Rubio has it easy he has plays run for him all the time. I'm telling everyone Rubio maybe next year or 2 years will be so slow it will be painful to watch. But the jazz will still sign him to a new contract cause quin likes players that played the way he played the game slow no athleticism. The way he's treated Dante has been disgraceful. Part of a coaches job is to be a motivator. He doesn't motivate him he puts him down all the time. Another thing someone said about Dante doesn't spread the floor hello why is Rubio on then.
On a scale of 1 to “vegemite is awesome”, how Australian are you?

Do we expect quin to bench Rubio after he misses 2 shots and makes 1 turnover and never to return to the game?

dude I love Dante but he's not ready to be a full time PG even remotely. He's still so inexperienced. He looked terrible for a few minutes and it was a really important game so Quin went with experience I'm sure he'll be back to more minutes next game. I reckon X should have played more instead of Ricky some other games but i had no problem benching him for the rest of this game

I've never seen such ridiculous over-analysis of 3 minutes of play by one player. And all of it (from homers and haters alike) is wrong. He played terrible and got benched for it. He isn't the only bench player this happens to, and the starters do get treated differently when it comes to their rough patches. It's that simple.

I hope everyone is happy when Rubio gets his 3 year extension. He's already getting slower. I'm jazz a jazz supporter I want the best for them. I believe Dante is better than Rubio right now just doesn't get a real chance to show it. That's it

I hope everyone is happy when Rubio gets his 3 year extension. He's already getting slower. I'm jazz a jazz supporter I want the best for them. I believe Dante is better than Rubio right now just doesn't get a real chance to show it. That's it

exum isn't better than rubio right now, rubio is clearly better at dishing the ball than exum. Exum currrently has 1 move, drive to the basket. Give it a break, and i'm totally not on the rubio bandwagon either. AS MUCH AS I DON'T LIKE RUBIO, EXUM is slightly crappier.

exum isn't better than rubio right now, rubio is clearly better at dishing the ball than exum. Exum currrently has 1 move, drive to the basket. Give it a break, and i'm totally not on the rubio bandwagon either. AS MUCH AS I DON'T LIKE RUBIO, EXUM is slightly crappier.

rubio is shooting at 34% /24 % this season
exum is shooting at 41%/29 % this season
How is rubio better than exum?
bull **** mate.

rubio is shooting at 34% /24 % this season
exum is shooting at 41%/29 % this season
How is rubio better than exum?
bull **** mate.

aren't you the same 2,000 iq genius who claims the jazz held burke and kanter back?
giphy.gif