What's new

The Return -- Celtics @ Jazz 11/9/2019 7:30 pm MST ESPN

We missed out on Niko because Hayward. I also heard DL drafted Bradley for Hayward. **** that guy.

I heard he also recommended we sell second round picks for cash considerations and sit out free agency in 2015 just so we had enough to pay him.... #blameward

The basketball fit was never ideal imo... specifically when you figure IT was going to use a lot of the possessions. Gordon is a really good player though and has a game that fits in well. He's clearly not right, but I think Stevens might be just a tad overrated. His offense is ugly... a lot of my turn, your turn stuff. Even without Hayward right now it should be more effective... their shot profile is goofy. When we miss we do it while trying to shoot the right shots... for the most part.

Hayward literally sits in the corner until it's his turn.

I think the idea is that Boston's players are supposed to be interchangeable both on offense and on defense. It's an interesting concept, but right now Boston doesn't have a top-15 player in the league. They don't have anyone they can play through consistently and create efficient offense, unless Kyrie is having a really good shooting night. They have a bunch of players who are good, but not great yet. Al Horford, who is their legit big, doesn't really score consistently at the rim. They'd be a better team if they played more through him and got him more looks in the paint.

I heard he also recommended we sell second round picks for cash considerations and sit out free agency in 2015 just so we had enough to pay him.... #blameward

The Ricky Rubio trade was influenced by Hayward, though the Jazz liked Rubio. The Joe Ingles contract was influenced by Hayward, though it's worked out pretty well for the Jazz. The decision to trade a pick for George Hill was influenced by trying to make Hayward happy and make a playoff run. That may not seem like a big deal, but you should see how well Taurean Prince has been playing. The guy is one of the more underrated players in the Eastern Conference.

Last edited:
They gave AK his contract to prove to Hayward that they’re willing to open the wallet. We signed Amaechi because they wanted to prove you could be awkward and still be on the team.

Ooo Blameward. I like it.

Donald Trump won because of Blameward.

The earth is warmer now than it was 2 years ago...Blameward.

After Blameward joined the Jazz...Larry died, Jerry quit , Hot Rod died, we alienated Ty Corbin, Greg and Karl argued, jazzfanz crashed, and a bunch a bunch of ling time posters walked away.

ESPN with a front page story about The Jazz and Hayward. All about “free to move on”.

Lmfao. Professionally sure. But the fans are gonna eat him alive.

ESPN with a front page story about The Jazz and Hayward. All about “free to move on”.

Lmfao. Professionally sure. But the fans are gonna eat him alive.

Its a late game here, starts at 1:30pm, I've got plans to go for a beer but there's no chance i'm gonna miss it.

Please Jazz fans, boo Robyn's husband mercilessly. I can't make it to the game despite really wanting to so I could savagely unleash pent up frustration and anger, and we need everybody to really step up and let the vitriol fly. The more embarrassing, the better. He crapped on the entire state, his team, his friends. Karma instantly reached out and grabbed him, not coincidentally by a player who the Jazz now have, which I expected. Now we get a chance to show him how you reap what you sow. After tonight, I will let it go.

I will never let it go

In 2011 the Jazz were set to draft Klay Thompson and Kawai Leonard but Blameward wanted Enes so he could talk about wrestlers.

Jazz had a deal with Portland so Jazx could draft Lillard, but Blameward nixed it because it included Jeremy Evans.