What's new

The Utah Jazz will announce on Monday what their arena will be named in the post-EnergySolutions Era

It would be pretty awesome if the county bought the naming rights and it was called the Salt Palace.

The Angel Maloni Arena

dc_zps2bba27fd.jpg

Or The AMA for short.

The UJazz Arena

In honor of all the Jazz player nicknames.

DFave
GHay
RGob
DBook
RHood
ABurks
TBurke

etc...

The new name and the logo are very bad. I think this is a photoshop so I hope they can come up with something better.

CSP58gHU8AAxFaV.jpg

So is it confirmed vivint?

If so, I'm disappointed

Rubbish. I hate that name so much. I'm sticking with Delta Center - I don't think I ever called it Energy Solutions Arena verbally once.

proof that it's all about the $$$$

This is right down there with Sleep Train Arena or wtf that is.

It's pretty bad, but is it worse than Smoothie King Center? And isn't there one named for a pillow or sleep or something like that? Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento. There are some pretty bad arena names out there these days. I'm sticking with Delta Center too.

Why is Smoothie King Center a bad name?

I'd rather have my arena be named after a delicious beverage than a home security company.

My sources were correct...

Thats too bad. Terrible name. I guess it goes along with lots of the NBA right now though right? Right on the level of the Smoothie King Center in NO.

Why is Smoothie King Center a bad name?

I'd rather have my arena be named after a delicious beverage than a home security company.
Just the "King" part alone is retarded. I mean, what kind of attention whore needs to add King to their name in modern times?

My sources were correct...

Thats too bad. Terrible name. I guess it goes along with lots of the NBA right now though right? Right on the level of the Smoothie King Center in NO.

Has no on here had Smoothie King? They make some boss smoothies.