What's new

The Utah Jazz will announce on Monday what their arena will be named in the post-EnergySolutions Era

I'm sure Utah is not the only market they hope to appeal to. It's hardly a fail for them to have one of the games biggest current stars in that picture.

I can't make any sense of your second sentence.
Good point.

In my second sentence, I am trying to say that I think the Jazz have scored a basket two seconds before that photo was taken so kevin love is taking the ball to the line to pass it back in the game. So it is technically a photograph of a victorious moment of the Utah Jazz basketball team.

Jazz FB just put up a cool vid of the arena.

Narrated by Sloan and then jumps to Snyder in a nod to the Jazz transition to the current day. Corbin is absent.

"Dynasties are built, and broken, then built again,,."

Jerry do you want me to run through a wall for you today?

Perhaps that's a question for your....nvm. I don't like PM's from Jason.

Oh please. I don't report people here unless they're blatantly going beyond any normal human douchiness. And for me, that's faaaaaar beyond.

If you want me to ask my mom, I will.

To truly represent Utah, the Jazz needed to name it the "MLM Arena." Luxury box holders could buy in on the 1st level for $1,000 each, then season ticket holders could get in on the 2nd level, single game purchasers on the 3rd and then out to the general public.

Letter to the editor today says we should call it the "Lock Box". Like it.

Wonder how much they pay for naming rights? I wonder if the taxpayers paid more.