What's new

The Utah Jazz will announce on Monday what their arena will be named in the post-EnergySolutions Era

It's official: The Vivint Smart Home Arena.

I wish they would have just went with the Vivint Center...=(

Oh my God what an epic fail.

On the other hand you can see that it's a home score and the Cavs are getting the ball to the line to put it in.
I'm sure Utah is not the only market they hope to appeal to. It's hardly a fail for them to have one of the games biggest current stars in that picture.

I can't make any sense of your second sentence.

Not a fan of long corporate sounding names, couldn't it just have been Vivint Arena or something? Vivint Smart Home Arena just plain sucks.

Energy Solutions Arena didn't exactly roll off the tongue but this is 10X worse.

And home security systems? Talk about one of the biggest rackets going from an industry that benefits from the fear culture we live in.

Just think, Vivint only had to cut hundreds of jobs over the past year to help finance this. I'm betting ex-employees will go to the Jazz game in spades.

Home security? I can only dread the puns that are going to come with it when we block or steal.

Just think, Vivint only had to cut hundreds of jobs over the past year to help finance this. I'm betting ex-employees will go to the Jazz game in spades.
They are not paying for this by cutting jobs. They are paying for it by adding jobs.