What's new

The Utah Jazz will announce on Monday what their arena will be named in the post-EnergySolutions Era

Who gives a **** about arena names anymore? They can call it Whoever Gives us the Most Money Arena for all I care. At least this can be shortened to Vivent in casual conversation, which is fine.

Who gives a **** about arena names anymore? They can call it Whoever Gives us the Most Money Arena for all I care. At least this can be shortened to Vivent in casual conversation, which is fine.

Vivint

Also why would you ever refer to it as that in casual conversation? Why not just all it the Jazz Arena?

There are so may better names they could have gone and still partnered with Vivint.

The Vivint Gated Community Center?
The Vivint Paranoid Homeowners Association Arena?
The Vivint Poops Less Than A Dog Forum?

Vivint

Also why would you ever refer to it as that in casual conversation? Why not just all it the Jazz Arena?

You can say that too. You don't ever have to go through the entire tedious name unless you are an announcer or something.

When Corbin was the coach we were known for being a waste dump.
Now that Snyder is the coach we will be known for defense.

Just the "King" part alone is retarded. I mean, what kind of attention whore needs to add King to their name in modern times?

1166553-burger_king_guitar_1.jpg

Has no on here had Smoothie King? They make some boss smoothies.

No i really dont think most utahns have, there was actually one by my house for a while, but it went out of business, due to Utahns' patronage to Jamba Juice. It was really quite good, and i was sad to see it go.