What's new

THT bench warmer application thread

It's strange that he's been so aggressively out of the rotation. He's not even getting garbage minutes at the end of blow outs. I thought he was playing well before he was benched.

Poor Cy... Probably doesn't work with his computations. System shut down. How could the Jazz be succeeding without THT.

The thing about THT is he was playing well for the first time. Not sure why the change in rotation but he and Taylor Hendricks got the shaft and it's clearly working.

Who knows what is really going on. Perhaps Hardy views him as toxic to the team? Or they have a trade lined up and don't want him injured.

Threads created to bash current jazz players are bad vibes. Should delete this one. No need to kick a jazz guy while they are down. Bad form imo.
I think its more meant to bash @Saint Cy of JFC through THT. Like when the evil supervillain kidnaps the hero's kids in order to hurt the hero.

Biggest difference between THT vs. Jc and Sexton is that Jc and Sexton are better shooters and both finish at a better rate at the rim. No need to play three ball dominant shoot first guards. Over kill. That’s my best guess why THT fell out.

The shot distribution is better with Dunn playing Dunn ball currently. It is what it is. I'm not going to be too upset when the team is playing well.

Got to think a trade gets worked out at some point.

Biggest difference between THT vs. Jc and Sexton is that Jc and Sexton are better shooters and both finish at a better rate at the rim. No need to play three ball dominant shoot first guards. Over kill. That’s my best guess why THT fell out.
They are both on long term contracts and THT isnt.

I dont think it has anything to do with THT not playing and more that the Jazz lineups just make more sense now and when you throw THT into that mix, the lineups are harder to make sense given the roster construction.

I dont think it has anything to do with THT not playing and more that the Jazz lineups just make more sense now and when you throw THT into that mix, the lineups are harder to make sense given the roster construction.

You good bro? I’m asking seriously as a friend. You can’t be in a good head space at the moment. THT isn’t playing and we’re 6-0 without him. Sexton has been absolutely balling out of his mind. Kessler has been playing amazing and dominating defensively. All of things you harp on and go hard on are coming back to bite you in the *** hard. The more you’re wrong the more you dig in and keep reaching. It might be a good idea to take a break for your mental health.

You good bro? I’m asking seriously as a friend. You can’t be in a good head space at the moment. THT isn’t playing and we’re 6-0 without him. Sexton has been absolutely balling out of his mind. Kessler has been playing amazing and dominating defensively. All of things you harp on and go hard on are coming back to bite you in the *** hard. The more you’re wrong the more you dig in and keep reaching. It might be a good idea to take a break for your mental health.
We arent friends. I really dont care who is playing well/isnt playing well as long as the Jazz are winning and playing well as a team. I'm sure you would love to see me not be ok about it, but you arent going to get that.

THT isnt on a long-term deal so they arent going to put the work in to making the THT lineups the best they can be even though he has been one of the best players this season. It is what it is. Hardy found stuff that works and he is sticking with it and I can't knock it too much.

Has everything to do with the fact that Sexton and JC are just better ball players.
I dont think that really factors in all that much. Hardy has just decided he prefers the steadiness of Dunn and they have to play Keyonte no matter what, so that leaves THT out of the picture currently.

Hopefully he gets another shot to prove himself with the Jazz, but if he doesnt it is what it is.

We arent friends. I really dont care who is playing well/isnt playing well as long as the Jazz are winning. I'm sure you would love to see me not be ok about it, but you arent going to get that.

THT isnt on a long-term deal so they arent going to put the work in to making the THT lineups the best they can be even though he has been one of the best players this season. It is what it is. Hardy found stuff that works and he is sticking with it and I can't knock it too much.

Image1704390505.165344.jpg

I dont think that really factors in all that much. Hardy has just decided he prefers the steadiness of Dunn and they have to play Keyonte no matter what, so that leaves THT out of the picture currently.

Hopefully he gets another shot to prove himself with the Jazz, but if he doesnt it is what it is.
So you just want to gloss over the fact that all three tend to go outside the construct of the offense with the difference being that Jc and Sexton are more effective going inside where as when THT drives bad things tend to happen. You just don’t want to be wrong

You just need to admit when you are wrong and humble yourself.