What's new

THT bench warmer application thread

So you just want to gloss over the fact that all three tend to go outside the construct of the offense with the difference being that Jc and Sexton are more effective going inside where as when THT drives bad things tend to happen. You just don’t want to be wrong
They are on long term contracts, THT isnt.

THT has been better than Sexton and Clarkson.

You know THT still has some of the best advanced lineup stats on the team, right?
I trust my eyes and the win loss record over any so called advanced stats. If they’re in his favor then it’s crap and don’t trust them till I see it in context and figure out why, but I guess we live in an age where we can’t just trust what we see and go by the success or failure of the team. Again just humble yourself and realize you were wrong.

I trust my eyes and the win loss record over any so called advanced stats. If they’re in his favor then it’s crap and don’t trust them till I see it in context and figure out why, but I guess we live in an age where we can’t just trust what we see and go by the success or failure of the team. Again just humble yourself and realize you were wrong.
You're like 80 years old. Your eyes dont even work.

Dude at this point you are teetering on TU level of dumbness. Don’t do this to yourself. Your fall off has been crazy.
Quite literally the THT vs Clarkson isnt even arguable this season.

THT was playing just as well as Sexton in December before the injury. The THT injury let Sexton get more opportunities and he has done well. If THT got to play without Sexton, he'd be doing even better.

The Jazz have two guys on long-term deals and one who isnt. Of course THT is going to be on the outside looking in. Clarkson is a fan favorite who has been here forever and his top end games are better than anyone on the team. Sexton is on a long-term deal and him playing well is a huge opportunity to improve his stock so we can offload him when the time comes.

Hardy don't know ball

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

No, Hardy knows ball and is a great coach.

The season just has multiple conflicting goals and he has to balance them.

If this season was just about winning as much as possible THT would be playing.
Uh huh

Uh huh

Yeah, it's plain as day.

You're the dude who just used +/- as this holy grail stat yesterday. THT has one of the best +/- on the team despite not playing in this recent hot streak the team is going through.

Yeah, it's plain as day.

You're the dude who just used +/- as this holy grail stat yesterday. THT has one of the best +/- on the team despite not playing in this recent hot streak the team is going through.
You're the dude who said: If THT got to play without Sexton, he'd be doing even better.

But hardy won't play tht. Uh huh

You're the dude who said: If THT got to play without Sexton, he'd be doing even better.

But hardy won't play tht. Uh huh

Did you ignore the part where one is on a long-term contract that isnt easily tradeable and the other is on an expiring?

Hard to tell if you just act stupid or you are actually stupid.

I think something is going on. It makes no sense for THT to be getting zero minutes.

When you’re getting minutes you shouldn’t due to your agent there was probably some locker room issues. I mean all of the players have eyes like us. How many times are they going to see THT do some wild **** before they start to wonder why this guy is getting minutes over me.

Did you ignore the part where one is on a long-term contract that isnt easily tradeable and the other is on an expiring?

Hard to tell if you just act stupid or you are actually stupid.

KO is expiring.
He plays though
Dunn as well.

Ya, pretty clear that you are actually just stupid.