What's new

Tobias Harris wants to come to utah

Ccn1nx6W4AAwMYJ.jpg

The office is running full circle here. Toby and the guy who looks like him on the same team. Plus Snyder is like Michael Scott but with the added coolness of cocaine!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If Tobi is in Favs, Ingles, Dante are out.

We went from maybe we can sign him to he will take a paycut to come here... let’s just calm down.

It’s a report from Tony Jones that we were are front runner... nothing guaranteed... if the Jazz had something concrete I’m fairly sure we would have waited to sign him... we could have acquired Conley later but would require them to take Dante.
This must really kill you

You have me on ignore?

You've been liking and responding to my posts?!

<3 you fish
Ya from long ago. There is no I'll will at all. Just laziness and not exactly sure how to remove you.

Going to remedy that now though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If the Jazz merely sent out Exum and renounced Favors, i bet Harris would bite on what we got.

Guis… please listen... the maximum amount we can get in space is a little less than $28M... That is with Conley, Ingles, Royce, DM, Rudy and that is it. So he has to take a $4M+ less this year... on a 4 year deal it is like 20M less. On a 5 year deal with Philly it is like $70M less. So does he $20-70M dollar like us? And if he does how do we get rid of Exum (he is bad money.... sorry Exum homers). If you think he will take a paycut then go on ahead and think he is coming... I think he likes us, but it isn't a Utah or nothing type of feeling.

Then you can say he can take a one year deal then we can max him next year... K, but he has to give up a **** ton of security to do so... injury risk is crazy to pass up like $100m.

So the other route is sending out Joe... Can't see Jazz management doing that... Honestly... Ingles + Cap Space or Favs and not attaching an asset in an Exum trade might be better than Harris. Harris is great... we don't need his creation as much now. We can go with cheaper options and maintain flexibility.

Well that was way.
Clicked on the username. Clicked on the 3 little dots on the top left and clicked on the remove from ignore list.
Took 2 seconds lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This must really kill you

Nah man... I been team Harris for a long time... Yall acting like this a Rich Paul situation with AD (Lakers or nothing) and 90% of you don't understand the cap or our situation.

Sorry to throw cold water on this but this ain't 2k... wipe the Cheeto crumbs off your chest and put down the controller.

Conley $32.5
Gobert $25
Ingles $12
Mitchell $3.6
Royce $1.6
Minimum Cap Hold of $830k for 6 spots is $5 million

TOTAL - $80 million

If the cap is $109 million, we could offer a contract of around $29 million. If he signed a full max outside of Philly, he could get around $15-20 million more over 4 years. By signing a 5 year max with Philly, he could get a whole lot more. Like $30+ million more over 4 years plus a massive year 5.

Let's just hope Philly signs Butler to a 5 year max to start free agency. They might hesitate on one for Harris.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Guis… please listen... the maximum amount we can get in space is a little less than $28M... That is with Conley, Ingles, Royce, DM, Rudy and that is it. So he has to take a $4M+ less this year... on a 4 year deal it is like 20M less. On a 5 year deal with Philly it is like $70M less. So does he $20-70M dollar like us? And if he does how do we get rid of Exum (he is bad money.... sorry Exum homers). If you think he will take a paycut then go on ahead and think he is coming... I think he likes us, but it isn't a Utah or nothing type of feeling.

Then you can say he can take a one year deal then we can max him next year... K, but he has to give up a **** ton of security to do so... injury risk is crazy to pass up like $100m.

So the other route is sending out Joe... Can't see Jazz management doing that... Honestly... Ingles + Cap Space or Favs and not attaching an asset in an Exum trade might be better than Harris. Harris is great... we don't need his creation as much now. We can go with cheaper options and maintain flexibility.

Not 28M. 34M I think. Faves, Exum, Neto, Bradley, Niang.

Conley $32.5
Gobert $25
Ingles $12
Mitchell $3.6
Royce $1.6
Minimum Cap Hold of $830k for 6 spots is $5 million

TOTAL - $80 million

If the cap is $109 million, we could offer a contract of around $29 million. If he signed a full max outside of Philly, he could get around $15-20 million more over 4 years. By signing a 5 year max with Philly, he could get a whole lot more. Like $30+ million more over 4 years plus a massive year 5.

Let's just hope Philly signs Butler to a 5 year max to start free agency. They might hesitate on one for Harris.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Cap holds are 897K... it’s a little under 28M

Nah man... I been team Harris for a long time... Yall acting like this a Rich Paul situation with AD (Lakers or nothing) and 90% of you don't understand the cap or our situation.

Sorry to throw cold water on this but this ain't 2k... wipe the Cheeto crumbs off your chest and put down the controller.
You make it sound like 30 vs 32 million a year is a deal breaker. That's like working at a job you hate for 32k instead of a job you love for 30 k. When you're making millions you wont notice the difference in life quality for that.
Where would you rather live. Crap hole Philly or Park City? It's not that hard to imagine. People chose happiness over money every minute of every day.

Jazz get Tobias Harris
Celtics get Favors
Sac, Phoenix, Dallas, NYK or someone else gets Exum

76ers get a 2nd from us and a pick from Celtics.

Using the 125% +100k rule Harris gets the max he wants we also give him a player option so that he can opt out of he wants to get even more money than he would have taking the 76ers 5 year deal.

No reason 76ers wouldn't take picks for nothing. Again this is assuming Harris tells 76ers he isn't coming back to them. 76ers could also take one of the players from us if they want.

Easy.

You make it sound like 30 vs 32 million a year is a deal breaker. That's like working at a job you hate for 32k instead of a job you love for 30 k. When you're making millions you wont notice the difference in life quality for that.
Where would you rather live. Crap hole Philly or Park City? It's not that hard to imagine. People chose happiness over money every minute of every day.

It’s 32.5 vs like 27.8 this year... total difference is around 20M over 4 years... I doubt he’d do the 1+1 structure.. he ain’t KD... if he tears his Achilles he loses copious amounts of money.

Your job thing is fine but it isn’t hate vs love it’s multiple situations he likes... he may prefer one but he may not 70M prefer it.

I would definitely have the conversation with him... but I don’t think it’s realistic.