What's new

True Detective

Tony

Contributor
This show is amazing. Seriously. Anyone not watching it, go watch it!

true-detective-poster.jpg

I've been watching since the start and have loved it. It gets painfully slow at times and then hits you in the face. McConaughey is fantastic in this show and Woody is also great, as usual. The shootout a couple of episodes back was one of the best things I've ever seen on TV.

It is cool that there is a local actor in this show. Charlie Halford plays Reggie Ledoux in the show.

McConaughey is fantastic in this show and Woody is also great, as usual.

Have you seen Killer Joe or Dallas Buyers Club? He was fantastic in both of them and they were completely different roles. Anyway, dare I say he's having a Travoltaesque resurgence?

Have you seen Killer Joe or Dallas Buyers Club? He was fantastic in both of them and they were completely different roles. Anyway, dare I say he's having a Travoltaesque resurgence?

I did see "Killer Joe" and I'll never eat a drumstick again without thinking of it. Haven't seen DBC yet. I've liked him since "A Time to Kill" and "Lonestar", but he did have that questionable streak of mediocre chick flicks. But this role...holy ****, he's good.

but he did have that questionable streak of mediocre chick flicks. But this role...holy ****, he's good.

Yup. He was off the map for quite a while. He also has a definite reputation to him and I think for the most part it's true.