What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

Because he's just as much a part of ugly hollywood political theatre as the rest of them. He's a uniparty member, but he is exercising his new powers. What good is power to these folks if it isn't wielded broadly and carelessly? I think he wants to hang onto his new powers for a while.
LOL. Just double down on more conspiracy every single time. That was so predictable. I knew that was going to be your response. MAGA Mike Johnson is just part of the democratic liberal plan! He wants what the democrats want! They are all the same! lol.

Do you disagree with anything said in that interview?
I haven't listened... Liz Cheney lost her election by record numbers and is about as relevant as Hilary Clinton at this point. Rachel Maddow is a proven liar and nothing more than a paid spokesperson, she isn't a journalist.

LOL. Just double down on more conspiracy every single time. That was so predictable. I knew that was going to be your response. MAGA Mike Johnson is just part of the democratic liberal plan! He wants what the democrats want! They are all the same! lol.
Wait do democrats not believe he is the speaker of the house? Do they not believe that he has new power now? Is it a conspiracy that people in power want to hang onto it?

Wait do democrats not believe he is the speaker of the house? Do they not believe that he has new power now? Is it a conspiracy that people in power want to hang onto it?
Do you know why the last guy lost his job? Wasn't maga enough. Worked with democrats. MAGA kicked him. MAGA is why Mike Johnson currently has his job. Exposing the lies that MAGA was behind january 6th and it was actually the government would please MAGA to no end and upset the democrats. The power in The House is MAGA. His job security would never be higher if he exposed this information.

Do you know why the last guy lost his job? Wasn't maga enough. Worked with democrats. MAGA kicked him. MAGA is why Mike Johnson currently has his job. Exposing the lies that MAGA was behind january 6th and it was actually the government would please MAGA to no end and upset the democrats. The power in The House is MAGA. His job security would never be higher if he exposed this information.
see thrillers response- "if maga was as powerful and sophisticated as some of you think".... maga maga maga- but I'm the conspiracy nut.

see thrillers response- "if maga was as powerful and sophisticated as some of you think".... maga maga maga- but I'm the conspiracy nut.
Correct. You are the conspiracy nut. You're using circular logic. It's not even sort of convincing.

So who was leading the charge to oust kevin mccarthy and why? The answer is maga and because mccarthy worked with the dems.
Do you know who voted Mike Johnson into congress? MAGA. Exposing the fbi would please his fellow majority republicans in the house and his voters. Job security would never be higher.

Correct. You are the conspiracy nut. You're using circular logic. It's not even sort of convincing.
I cannot believe this needs to be explained to a democrat, but Cointelpro isnt conspiracy and neither is the newburgh four
We know the playbook - they've used it many times - https://www.lib.berkeley.edu/about/news/fbi

If you want to talk about censorship and political retaliation look no further than Obama
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...apper-obama-has-used-espionage-act-more-all-/

Obama went after more journalists than all previous presidents combined- way more than Nixon even

I'm sure the deep state doesn't do any of these things anymore though- definitely not

Last edited:
So who was leading the charge to oust kevin mccarthy and why?
The real answer is democrats, and the reason is because the GOP being in turmoil is good for them. Sure Matt Gaetz was the most prominent figure but that wasn't MAGA. It was a personal issue between Matt and Kevin. There were only 8 republicans who voted to oust Kevin McCarthy. The so-called MAGA republicans are more numerous than 8 members. The narrative of this being some MAGA plot was created to hide the fact that of the 216 House members voting to oust Kevin McCarthy, 208 of them were democrats and they didn't stop laughing about it for a month.

What **** did I fall for that you are just hearing about? COINTELPRO is well know and was happening way back in the day. I’m sure the FBI and the intelligence agencies are not doing those kinds of things anymore, they are way more sophisticated now.
They still get careless now and then like with the newburgh four. Im a sucker though.
Nowadays, they are collecting the metadata around every cell phone interactions and internet usage. You feed them every time you post.

I'm sure they not stopped. You haven't answered what Mike Johnson, one of the architects of insurrection, has to gain by by hiding supposed provocateurs. He has a lot to gain by exposing them as provocateurs.

I haven't listened... Liz Cheney lost her election by record numbers and is about as relevant as Hilary Clinton at this point. Rachel Maddow is a proven liar and nothing more than a paid spokesperson, she isn't a journalist.
It's nice to see one of the ignorati be proud of their membership, for a change.

Obama went after more journalists than all previous presidents combined- way more than Nixon even
Your own link says that it was people dispensing classified information, not the journalists.

I'm sure the deep state doesn't do any of these things anymore though- definitely not
We agree that they do, you're just misapplying the direction. The deep state acts to reserve power for the privileged and oppress those with little power; the Jan. 6 insurrection went in the opposite direction.

Your own link says that it was people dispensing classified information, not the journalists.
Technicalities really? Ya he clarifies in the link.... Is that what you are worried about here? Obama used this against folks doing the job of journalists or "leakers" (because apparently no one is allowed to whistleblow on the government) and cooperate owned media "journalists" are paid spokespeople. Is that better?

Last edited:
We agree that they do, you're just misapplying the direction. The deep state acts to reserve power for the privileged and oppress those with little power; the Jan. 6 insurrection went in the opposite direction.
So the deep state is working for maga? We sure are lucky that all those right wing gun toting psychopaths that think they need an AR15 to light their fireworks forgot to take guns to the violent insurrection to overthrow the US government. Whew... They are so dumb.

The real answer is democrats, and the reason is because the GOP being in turmoil is good for them. Sure Matt Gaetz was the most prominent figure but that wasn't MAGA. It was a personal issue between Matt and Kevin. There were only 8 republicans who voted to oust Kevin McCarthy. The so-called MAGA republicans are more numerous than 8 members. The narrative of this being some MAGA plot was created to hide the fact that of the 216 House members voting to oust Kevin McCarthy, 208 of them were democrats and they didn't stop laughing about it for a month.
Gaetz is maga. name the 8 republicans and lets see if they are trump supporters. The 8 republicans led the charge to get rid of Mccarthy specifically. the democrats would have voted to oust ANY republican. It had nothing to do with mccarthy for their part. MAGA wanted mccarthy gone because he worked with democrats. thats it.
And nothing was hidden silly. We all knew that the majority of the votes came from democrats. what a stupid thing to say. The reason mccarthy was fired was because MAGA (whether all of maga or just a small amount of maga is irrelevant) wanted him gone.

I cannot believe this needs to be explained to a democrat, but Cointelpro isnt conspiracy and neither is the newburgh four
We know the playbook - they've used it many times - https://www.lib.berkeley.edu/about/news/fbi

If you want to talk about censorship and political retaliation look no further than Obama
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...apper-obama-has-used-espionage-act-more-all-/

You want to talk about something else now? Ok, maybe someone else will engage you. I was discussing a certain topic this post doesn't discuss.

Gaetz is maga. name the 8 republicans and lets see if they are trump supporters.
How about I name the 216 House member voting to remove McCarthy and you tell me which ones are Trump supporters. I'll bet you that most aren't on the Trump train.

So the deep state is working for maga?
To the extent that MAGA reinforces the powerful, and against them when MAGAites detract from the powerful.

We sure are lucky that all those right wing gun toting psychopaths that think they need an AR15 to light their fireworks forgot to take guns to the violent insurrection to overthrow the US government. Whew... They are so dumb.
DC is concealed-carry only. The rioters would not have been allowed at the Trump rally if they were openly carrying.

To the extent that MAGA reinforces the powerful, and against them when MAGAites detract from the powerful.

DC is concealed-carry only. The rioters would not have been allowed at the Trump rally if they were openly carrying.
Of course they don't want to break any laws from the government they are trying to overthrow. Good thing they are law abiding terrorists.

How about I name the 216 House member voting to remove McCarthy and you tell me which ones are Trump supporters. I'll bet you that most aren't on the Trump train.
Exactly. for them it wasn't about maga. They would have helped oust any republican speaker. What we are looking at is why mccarthy specifically. Well that would be due to maga. Why isn't Mike johnson being voted out right now if its up to the democrats? Oh ya, because maga hasn't decided them want him gone as of yet.

Of course they don't want to break any laws from the government they are trying to overthrow. Good thing they are law abiding terrorists.
Actually they broke the law. Thats why they are pleading guilty in court. They didn't break every law that exists though.

Actually they broke the law. Thats why they are pleading guilty in court. They didn't break every law that exists though.
I thought you were talking about some other certain topic- maybe you can understand my previous post now?