What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

What we are looking at is why mccarthy specifically.
Now that is the right question. Why McCarthy specifically? It isn't for working with democrats because Mike Johnson immediately started working with democrats to get the stop gap funding bill through. That whole narrative from Matt Gaetz was a lie. Kevin McCarthy did nothing that Mike Johnson isn't doing now, so why McCarthy specifically?

The issue causing Matt Gaetz to lash out at McCarthy was due to the latter's role in the Congressional ethics inquiry into Matt Gaetz for misusing funds and sexual misconduct. McCarthy didn't want Gaetz's character issues to be associated with the GOP so McCarthy did what he could to distance the GOP from Gaetz, and removing Kevin as speaker was payback for that. The real reason doesn't play well with cameras so it became all about blah-blah works with Democrats, blah-blah broken promises.

Now that is the right question. Why McCarthy specifically? It isn't for working with democrats because Mike Johnson immediately started working with democrats to get the stop gap funding bill through. That whole narrative from Matt Gaetz was a lie. Kevin McCarthy did nothing that Mike Johnson isn't doing now, so why McCarthy specifically?

The issue causing Matt Gaetz to lash out at McCarthy was due to the latter's role in the Congressional ethics inquiry into Matt Gaetz for misusing funds and sexual misconduct. McCarthy didn't want Gaetz's character issues to be associated with the GOP so McCarthy did what he could to distance the GOP from Gaetz, and removing Kevin as speaker was payback for that. The real reason doesn't play well with cameras so it became all about blah-blah works with Democrats, blah-blah broken promises.
Cool so gaetz (maga) wanted mccarthy gone so he got together with some of his maga friends and got him gone. You finally agree with what i have been saying. Took you a while to come to same conclusion but you got there.

Cool so gaetz (maga) wanted mccarthy gone so he got together with some of his maga friends and got him gone. You finally agree with what i have been saying. Took you a while to come to same conclusion but you got there.
We're in the same place so long as you're now accepting that it wasn't about being MAGA but about personal revenge and most of the co-conspirators being democrats.

Got a personal justification for the other 7 Republicans?

... most of the co-conspirators being democrats.
It's not a conspiracy if it's in the open.

We're in the same place so long as you're now accepting that it wasn't about being MAGA but about personal revenge and most of the co-conspirators being democrats.
Ah so this brings us full circle to what began the discussion
Why maga Mike doesn't want the identities of the January 6th rioters to be exposed.
Gaetz (maga) didn't want McCarthy to expose his corruption/crimes according to you. So gaetz got 7 of his maga buddies to get McCarthy ousted which would stop some maga (gaetz) corruption from being exposed.
Maga Mike Johnson doesn't want the rioters identities to be released because that would also expose maga corruption/crimes.
Well done, I thank you for helping prove my original point.

In both instances (McCarthy getting ousted and identities of rioters being hidden) maga was just trying not to have maga corruption be exposed. I appreciate the assist

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One more reason they should have had guns- it was a "violent" insurrection after all with Hitler at the helm.
They figured that having numbers would be enough. Also thought trump would join them and other politicians would cave (most notably pence). They didn't think they would need weapons and the added risk (more prison time) that weapons would bring to them. They were close to being right.

They figured that having numbers would be enough. Also thought trump would join them and other politicians would cave (most notably pence). They didn't think they would need weapons and the added risk (more prison time) that weapons would bring to them. They were close to being right.

I guess I will concede that you must know what the maga cultists were thinking since you are a blue maga cultists and have the expertise and experience in this area.

I guess I will concede that you must know what the maga cultists were thinking since you are a blue maga cultists and have the expertise and experience in this area.
Well I mean I watched them. You know as well. They were trying to "stop the steal". They were chanting it. They had signs declaring it. Pretty obvious.

I shoplifted when I was younger. I was an avid hunter and had lots of guns. Didn't bring any with me though. Didn't think I would need them.

...not to have maga corruption be exposed. I appreciate the assist..
You think rioters invading the capitol building is "corruption"? Uh...okay. It certainly isn't the first word I'd chose to describe the events of that day but if you've got to pound square pegs into round holes to make your world fit together then you do you.

Well I mean I watched them. You know as well. They were trying to "stop the steal". They were chanting it. They had signs declaring it. Pretty obvious.

I shoplifted when I was younger. I was an avid hunter and had lots of guns. Didn't bring any with me though. Didn't think I would need them.
Exactly... so like minded. You aren't a gun toting maniac terrorist though. So were they trying to stop themselves from stealing, or were they trying to steal something, or were they trying to stop others from stealing? I'm not sure I understand what your shoplifting history has to do with anything here.

I know that plenty of folks in law enforcement or military- plenty of whom are trumpers who are in the business of stopping thieves typically do have guns though. Those Jan 6th terrorists must have thought like you do that they were the ones do the stealing so they didn't bring guns. So like minded....

You think rioters invading the capitol building is "corruption"? Uh...okay. It certainly isn't the first word I'd chose to describe the events of that day but if you've got to pound square pegs into round holes to make your world fit together then you do you.
If course it is when you factor in motive. They wanted to stop the election count. That is corrupt as ****. Also wanted to hang Mike pence. Also corrupt

Exactly... so like minded. You aren't a gun toting maniac terrorist though. So were they trying to stop themselves from stealing, or were they trying to steal something, or were they trying to stop others from stealing? I'm not sure I understand what your shoplifting history has to do with anything here.

I know that plenty of folks in law enforcement or military- plenty of whom are trumpers who are in the business of stopping thieves typically do have guns though. Those Jan 6th terrorists must have thought like you do that they were the ones do the stealing so they didn't bring guns. So like minded....
Those January 6th rioters weren't gun toting maniacs.
They were people trying to stop the election from happening and maybe get their hands on some politicians they didn't like at the same time. (Zip ties, gallows, etc. and yes, there were even some weapons in some of the peoples hands.)

Weren't really gun toting though.

The commonality that I was displaying (obviously) is that you can be a gun owner and commit a crime without using a gun

Your argument seems to be that all these supposed (not supposed to most people who aren't idiots but I will humor you) trumpets are gun lovers yet they didn't bring their guns to the capital so that proves that they weren't planning on doing anything wrong. Cause if they were then they would have brought their guns. You can commit crimes without guns though.

Those January 6th rioters weren't gun toting maniacs.
They were people trying to stop the election from happening and maybe get their hands on some politicians they didn't like at the same time. (Zip ties, gallows, etc. and yes, there were even some weapons in some of the peoples hands.)

Weren't really gun toting though.

The commonality that I was displaying (obviously) is that you can be a gun owner and commit a crime without using a gun

Your argument seems to be that all these supposed (not supposed to most people who aren't idiots but I will humor you) trumpets are gun lovers yet they didn't bring their guns to the capital so that proves that they weren't planning on doing anything wrong. Cause if they were then they would have brought their guns. You can commit crimes without guns though.

Are the "violent" insurrectionists gonna give the politicians they can get their hands on a stern talking to or what?

We already know there were agents and informants in the crowd on Jan 6th. You are correct though that you can commit crimes without bringing a gun. In fact, an FBI "agent provocateur" with a blurred face could smash a window an throw you into the capitol building and you could get charged with a crime.

As in the case for the Newburgh Four FBI agents can pay you money, bribe you, coerce you, blackmail you, provide you with a bomb, a plan, a map, and anything else you might need, and still charge you with a crime.

We know it happens, we know the government has done it before, we know there were agents there, we know they have done these things since at least the 50s, we know the FBI had infiltrated the protest groups that were present, we know, we know, we know, this time it was different though.

Last edited:
If course it is when you factor in motive. They wanted to stop the election count. That is corrupt as ****. Also wanted to hang Mike pence. Also corrupt
no, yes., nope, some did, and no.

Corruption is the dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery. The only participants that day who were in power and acting fraudulently were the FBI assets present but you could argue they were doing their jobs.

Are the "violent" insurrectionists gonna give the politicians they can get their hands on a stern talking to or what?

We already know there were agents and informants in the crowd on Jan 6th. You are correct though that you can commit crimes without bringing a gun. In fact, an FBI "agent provocateur" with a blurred face could smash a window an throw you into the capitol building and you could get charged with a crime.

As in the case for the Newburgh Four FBI agents can pay you money, bribe you, coerce you, blackmail you, provide you with a bomb, a plan, a map, and anything else you might need, and still charge you with a crime.

We know it happens, we know the government has done it before, we know there were agents there, we know they have done these things since at least the 50s, we know the FBI had infiltrated the protest groups that were present, we know, we know, we know, this time it was different though.
Ya, maga Mike isn't trying to protect FBI agents or whatever. He would love to expose them. Oh what a hero he would be!

no, yes., nope, some did, and no.

Corruption is the dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery. The only participants that day who were in power and acting fraudulently were the FBI assets present but you could argue they were doing their jobs.
Fair enough
So when you picked this single line out of my long post "...not to have maga corruption be exposed. I appreciate the assist.."
Go ahead and put a "/" next to corruption and then add the word "crimes.". I went ahead and edited my post for clarity and accuracy.

Again, thanks

Anywho the faces being blurred out aren't being blurred out because that are FBI agents or provocateurs or because they are maga's.

That are blurred out because that aren't even humans. They are humanoid like lizard people created by Jews using space lasers that they beam through 5g windmills