What's new

Tyrone Corbin is now the head coach of the Sacramento Kings

This may explain some of it..

Terrible logic.

We wanted him fired right away, but he did really well.. so we took the 1st opportunity to fire him when the best player was sick.

Yeah..

More likely: Cousins hated him and faked sickness as an ultimatum.

Terrible logic.

We wanted him fired right away, but he did really well.. so we took the 1st opportunity to fire him when the best player was sick.

Yeah..

According to twitter, Cousins was a Mike Malone supporter.

Terrible logic.

Yeah..

Not true.... DeMarcus was apparently Malone's biggest supporter.

Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones 34m34 minutes ago
DeMarcus Cousins is one of Malone's biggest supporters. I wonder what he's thinking about this.

It gets worse for Vivek...

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 31s32 seconds ago
Another long-term candidate to monitor for the Sacramento Kings coaching job, league sources tell Yahoo Sports: Vinny Del Negro.

May be cos Vivek kinda rhymes with Vinny.

The League should institute a rule against firing coaches midseason without league approval. This is starting to get ridiculous.

Haha... Bill Simmons having a meltdown.. GOLD.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 10m10 minutes ago
Dropping the mic. MT @WojYahooNBA
Another longterm candidate to monitor for Kings coaching job, league sources tell Yahoo: Vinny Del Negro.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 8m8 minutes ago
Another long-term candidate to monitor for the Sacramento Kings coaching job: Bob, the guy who works the coffee machine in Vivek's office.

I kinda hope they hire Boylen. He has the I worked with Pops props now and I would love to see him get fired. Do it Vivek. DOOOOOO IIIIIIITTTT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS_IQ3dGxA4