What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

Nuggets are getting hit by injuries hard:

Millsap got a broken toe and is out at least 3 months
Harris has a hip injury that is going to keep him out 3-4 more weeks after missing 5 of the last 6 games
Barton is still week to week and has only played 2 games all season
Thomas still out without a return date

Denver has been the best team in the West so far, but the Millsap/Harris injury could really hurt them.

4.5 games out of the 1 seed.
As much as this gets me excited our December/early January schedule is brutal. The tank will definitely be fired up at jazzland again. If it isn't here in the next month or so I'm pretty sure that means we're winning the championship.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are a contender, like DL must of thought bringing back the same roster, the schedule shouldn't be something we fear as much as some are. 13-13 is a disappointment and if we are still .500 in January I think that's a major disappointment.

I have faith in the guys to go on a run regardless of the schedule. The next 4-5 weeks will be telling.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Jazz will be fine. Come April we will be right there fighting for a top 4 spot and home court advantage just like we all thought we would.

I have never really doubted that would be the case.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

As bad as the Spurs have played recently they’re far better at home and need this win badly.

I’d be very surprised if we win tonight.

You aren't fixing that defense since last week. If you can play team ball and not completely brick your 3's, the spurs should fold like lawn chairs. Make them rotate. If you challenge them in ISO, they are more dangerous.

If you can play team ball and not completely brick your 3's, the spurs should fold like lawn chairs. Make them rotate. If you challenge them in ISO, they are more dangerous.
Won't be surprised to see the Jazz do the complete opposite of this tonight. They Jazz have two strong identities atm and one is very very pretty and the other very very ugly.

Nuggets are getting hit by injuries hard:

Millsap got a broken toe and is out at least 3 months
Harris has a hip injury that is going to keep him out 3-4 more weeks after missing 5 of the last 6 games
Barton is still week to week and has only played 2 games all season
Thomas still out without a return date

Denver has been the best team in the West so far, but the Millsap/Harris injury could really hurt them.
Could? It definitely will. Sucks for Denver. They may end up one of the better “what if” stories in the last decade.

Won't be surprised to see the Jazz do the complete opposite of this tonight. They Jazz have two strong identities atm and one is very very pretty and the other very very ugly.

On the other hand, for the Spurs to win they have to be absolutely perfect in the midrange. They are built for that, but that is a difficult get with almost no getting to the rim with the players that they have matched on who we defend them with. Aren't we like 4 of 5 for them the last couple of years, with the loss in double overtime?

Winning all of the time would boring(cough). Just gotta convince yourself of that and everything's always cool.