What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

Before the season started, I was pretty confident the Jazz were the 2nd best team in the league. Now I'm on board for the chip!!! Let's go!!!!!!!!

If we stay healthy I really believe we can at least compete, if not beat, anyone in the west. Time will tell if we can take Boston or Toronto. Both look very legit. And Denver is really on the rise, too.

GSW, Houston, Utah, Boston, Toronto.

How about Portland, Denver, and New Orleans?

Some pretty compelling teams this season.

The Thunder, Rockets, and Lakers are a combined 1-7 so far this season.

861fe80b06b3e3c35d68677cdb14379bc2ec0c7faf65230d8fa6e93494eab818.jpg

Man the West is a slog. You can add Dallas and Sacramento to the teams that aren't a cakewalk anymore. Grizzlies getting healthy too. That pretty much leaves the Suns as the only weak sister team in the West.

At some point the injury reaper is going to come calling to sort some of this stuff out.

If we stay healthy I really believe we can at least compete, if not beat, anyone in the west. Time will tell if we can take Boston or Toronto. Both look very legit. And Denver is really on the rise, too.

GSW, Houston, Utah, Boston, Toronto.

How about Portland, Denver, and New Orleans?

Some pretty compelling teams this season.
I agree...I think they can compete with anyone in the league. The west is the best, so I'm not worried about the east, especially Boston. ;) But yeah, it's going to be an exciting and competitive season regardless!

We can compete with any team at a high level when we are completely healthy. This team is deep and a very cohesive unit. They are scrappy and want to win and don't care who is scoring as long as the team is scoring. That is the mark of a special team.

I want to take another moment to point something out.

During the build up to the season most of what I heard about is the Rockets and Thunder being above is in standings predictions. Well they are 0-4 and 1-4.

Jazz have won more games then both of them combined.

Hahahahaha. Suck it. #TakeNote

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com/nba/standings

Jazz stay steady at 6

Reigning Defensive Player of the Year Rudy Gobert is averaging a career-best 17.7 points per game and leading the NBA in field goal percentage (75.0%) and screen assists (6.2 per game, per NBA.com/Stats). "I want to show that I'm not only a defensive star," Gobert said after totaling 47 points in Utah's back-to-back wins over the weekend. "I can be a star offensively, too."

Updating OP with standings

Sactown wins again.

Also the Blazers are running the Rockets off the court. 1-5 here they come.

Hahahaha. Suck it Clutchfans. Hahahahaha.

Well, I won’t be winning Jazz Fan Of The Year This Year lmfao

Life is so...stress right now I just turn games off when it starts to go south. Can’t take it. Lmfao. I’ve turned fair weather this year hahaha

Utah Jazz is best road team in the Western Conference with a 8-6 record.
We're on track.

And the record gets much, much easier in January.

December is tough as hell though.

Just checkin' in, folks.

My brother says Snyder is the worst coach. Whatever my brother says, I say the opposite. Been like that all my life. If he liked Ketchup, I wouldn't touch it.....

It looks like the West has a lot of strength, and our games haven't been much fun yet. I wonder what's up with Mitchell, he sparked our run last year. Just getting things straightened out for our system. My brother said it was the injuries last year that forced Snyder to do some right things, but I really like Mitchell. I believe he'll get the groove.