What's new

Utah Jazz @ Phoenix Suns - Monday 8:00 PM MST

Oh, you're right. Progress! But yes, they said it goes to 4-on-4.

has he stormed off in a fit of rage because one of the rookies is picking on him in 3 on 3... that is actually the next step before 4 on 4. There is also a floor routine and finally they do the balance beam... anything below a 7.5 and he has to start the process over again.

Aron Baynes, Dario Saric, ... thinking... Frank Kaminsky

Ricky, Baynes, Saric are all competent solid players and last year they were playing g league guys at point. Even adding Tyler Johnson mid year helped a lot. They are solid but I feel they are punching above their weight a bit. This is a game we should win but is harder than it appeared a few weeks ago. Ayton was pretty awful last year so not having him may be a plus... though he did look solid in game one.

has he stormed off in a fit of rage because one of the rookies is picking on him in 3 on 3... that is actually the next step before 4 on 4. There is also a floor routine and finally they do the balance beam... anything below a 7.5 and he has to start the process over again.

I heard he was pissed his leotard made him look so skinny while everyone else's muscles were accentuated by them.

Are the suns legit?

Who did they add? Why are they doing so well ?

Ricky_Rubio_tweets_excitement_about_2020_Tokyo_Olympics.jpg

Funny part is, rubio is shooting 26% and conley is at 23%

Is rubio going to have his once every 3 weeks game where he looks like curry?

Last week I flew down to Talking Stick Resort Arena to see Phil Collins and took picture of Rubio poster I saw in the hall.

3749A0A4-BC24-4D3A-BE48-E229A49BE2D2.jpeg

Ricky, Baynes, Saric are all competent solid players and last year they were playing g league guys at point. Even adding Tyler Johnson mid year helped a lot. They are solid but I feel they are punching above their weight a bit. This is a game we should win but is harder than it appeared a few weeks ago. Ayton was pretty awful last year so not having him may be a plus... though he did look solid in game one.

This is pretty much how I feel - they picked up enough decent vets (Johnson, Baynes, Rubio) along with Saric and Oubre to stay competitive for most home games and probably steal a few here and there; but the bottom line is their roster is not that impressive.

Jazz haven't had Rudy or Conly really click in offensively yet. The defensive rating is number 1 doe. If we can get Rudy and Mike going tonight it'd be big time. We've never lost when Bojan plays... not. once.

I'd like to see DM be aggressive first half and really get us off to a start. Go hang 40-50 on Booker so that NBA twitter doesn't have to do the Booker vs. DM comparison.

Well, if we win this game we will be 3-1 after the first 4 games. What was our record last year after the 1st 4 games? It will be interesting to see how Rubio runs the Suns offense and if it flows as smoothly as ours did last year with him running the show!

This is pretty much how I feel - they picked up enough decent vets (Johnson, Baynes, Rubio) along with Saric and Oubre to stay competitive for most home games and probably steal a few here and there; but the bottom line is their roster is not that impressive.

Looked at their numbers... Oubre, Baynes, Kaminsky been punching above their weight a bit... maybe those percentages come down a bit.

In that Laker game AD was phenomenal on defense. One of the few bigs that can move well enough to switch and still protect the rim. We kept running right at him... which didn't help. Baynes is solid, but I don't see him giving us the kind of problems we had... if the defense shows up we should win.