What's new

Utah Jazz @ Phoenix Suns - Monday 8:00 PM MST

"Phil Collins didn't have to go so hard on the Tarzan soundtrack... but he did that. He did that for ALL of us".

I don't think he really plays that stuff live. Should, though. Good stuff. There are actually lots of hits he hasn't been playing.

I don't think he really plays that stuff live. Should, though. Good stuff. There are actually lots of hits he hasn't been playing.

He was a hit machine. I owned Phil Collins CD's and Genesis albums and CD's before that. Duke probably my favorite but he was straight-up prolific.

But you gotta be at least a little gay to fly to Phoenix unless your girl made you. I keed. No gay hate here.

He was a hit machine. I owned Phil Collins CD's and Genesis albums and CD's before that. Duke probably my favorite but he was straight-up prolific.

But you gotta be at least a little gay to fly to Phoenix unless your girl made you.
I'd be curious how many singles he has, between solo and Genesis, that everyone knows. I can think of like 10 big singles off the top of my head that he didn't play.

I'd be curious how many singles he has, between solo and Genesis, that everyone knows. I can think of like 10 big singles off the top of my head that he didn't play.

He has at least 30 popular songs by my guess between Genesis and solo that almost any 50-60-year-old knows.

I’m just allergic to comeback tours that are stocked with grey-hairs in places like Talking Stick.
I wanted to see Phil Collins back in like '91 or something when he came to the Salt Palace. Had never seen him, so I figured I'd see him before he quit (again) or died.

Fantastic reference! Fun story, I met Cary Elwes from that movie about a month ago.

Jealous. Did you get in an "As you wish"? I'm sure he's never heard that before. His book "As You Wish" is an awesome read for any Princess Bride fan.

I wanted to see Phil Collins back in like '91 or something when he came to the Salt Palace. Had never seen him, so I figured I'd see him before he quit (again) or died.

Also jealous. Always wanted to see him in concert.

I’m just allergic to comeback tours that are stocked with grey-hairs in places like Talking Stick.
Also the Smashing Pumpkins reunion at Vivint last year was pretty good.

Game thread is now very Phil Collins-y.

1fbdcdb451da14444ffb128feb57da14.jpg

Jealous. Did you get in an "As you wish"? I'm sure he's never heard that before. His book "As You Wish" is an awesome read for any Princess Bride fan.
FB_IMG_1567427149942.jpg

I actually did! He autographed an original art piece I had of a scene in the movie and above his signature he wrote "As you wish".

It was really an amazing experience.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1567427149942.jpg
    FB_IMG_1567427149942.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 11
This is surprisingly a big game, the Suns have looked good so far this season and just beat the Clippers. We don't want to see this at the end of the game...

Mitchell and Booker are both scoring over 23 PPG, but Booker is adding 8.3 APG. I'm looking forward to DM showing the world who is the better guard.

I don't see how their bigs can handle ours.

Ayton is still suspended and Ricky is day-to-day. Exum is out for us.

Go Jazz

Even blind squirrels find a nut every once in a while.