What's new

Utah Jazz @ Phoenix Suns - Monday 8:00 PM MST

Do we see Tricky Ricky tonight or Bricky Ricky?

I think the Suns don't really rely so much on his shooting as we did, he plays more natural role for him there as a playmaker. I just hope Booker doesn't have another night like last time when we played them.

I think the Suns don't really rely so much on his shooting as we did, he plays more natural role for him there as a playmaker. I just hope Booker doesn't have another night like last time when we played them.
Booker is a fake good player. Somewhere in the past week or two, I saw some stupid click bait article about how Booker, KAT, and DLo were going to form a “super team.” I just laughed.

Booker is a fake good player. Somewhere in the past week or two, I saw some stupid click bait article about how Booker, KAT, and DLo were going to form a “super team.” I just laughed.

"super Charmin soft team" is what I think they meant.

Along with winning today, we need to show the world that we have the better star player.

Turn it up Don!

PS. Phil Collins is the man.

Along with winning today, we need to show the world that we have the better star player.

Turn it up Don!

PS. Phil Collins is the man.

Stupid little story: I stood behind Phil Collins at the checkout of a gas station just off the autoroute between Geneva and Lausanne in Switzerland one night in about 2006. He was driving a black Range Rover.

I smacked him in the head for his daughter.

Last edited:
Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that Exum is only MOSTLY ded. There's a big difference between mostly ded and all ded. Mostly ded is slightly alive.
Would rep.

Stupid little story: I stood behind Phil Collins at the checkout of a gas station just off the autoroute between Geneva and Lausanne in Switzerland one night in about 2006. He was driving a black Range Rover.

I smacked him in the head for his daughter.

Yeah, I will only refer to his music, I'm not equipped to comment on his private life, infidelities, alcoholism etc. Not my business.

“Even if we had won the game, we had no business winning the game tonight,” Rivers said. “They just played so much better. They were so much more committed to what they were doing. In every aspect of the game, I just thought they were better.”

The Clippers have three more games against the Suns this season, so they’ll have more chances to do better. They next meet on Dec. 17 in Los Angeles.

1c11cee0-f8bc-11e9-b363-a11e7b81dbac

Patrick Beverley's fourth quarter foul on Devin Booker sent him packing from the game, and gave the Suns bench a chance to wave goodbye to him. (Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports)

https://sports.yahoo.com/suns-bench...ouled-out-in-win-over-clippers-131910967.html

Faves out with knee soreness for NO. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Locke or Tony Jones (can't remember, but I think it was Locke) said the biggest issue for the Pelicans/Favors is keeping Derrick healthy. Wonder if he knows something we don't know, or if he just didn't trust Gentry to limit Derrick to 20something minutes a night. I remember last year Derrick said that even though he was playing fewer minutes, it did his body a lot of good.

Locke or Tony Jones (can't remember, but I think it was Locke) said the biggest issue for the Pelicans/Favors is keeping Derrick healthy. Wonder if he knows something we don't know, or if he just didn't trust Gentry to limit Derrick to 20something minutes a night. I remember last year Derrick said that even though he was playing fewer minutes, it did his body a lot of good.
We all dont know Favors is injury prone?

Just realized that I have a free League Pass trial with my cable subscription. But it's not in HD. Well only one of the channels is HD. What year is it??