What's new

Utah Jazz @ Phoenix Suns - Monday 8:00 PM MST

DM completely shut Buddy Hield down last game. His defensive improvement is remarkable. This game he'll be assigned to Devin Booker who is harder to guard.
Rudy and Conley should start scoring more points. Currently Mudiay is Utah's 3rd best scorer.
PHO leads the league in NETRTG despite having a tough schedule and losing key players to injuries/suspensions. Vegas thinks the game will be close but I expect a rather easy Utah win.

Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that Exum is only MOSTLY ded. There's a big difference between mostly ded and all ded. Mostly ded is slightly alive.

Fantastic reference! Fun story, I met Cary Elwes from that movie about a month ago.

Goddamn ****ing late-*** 10pm Pacific Standard start time my butthole.

Hope I wake up to some nice JA quotes and a satisfying twitter feed of Donny breaking ankles and Rudy saying "ne pas mon ami" to attempts on his rim. Can we see more Uncle Jeff dropping 3s and Bojan getting to the rim at will? Can Quin murder another hooker over a blown coke deal?

filmeditor-the-princess-bride-3otPovKdIb7LIsL6bS

Meanwhile at Dante's rehab...

"You just wiggled your finger. That's wonderful."

JPnO.gif
The next line is. "I've always been a fast healer" which ends any comparison.

Looked at their numbers... Oubre, Baynes, Kaminsky been punching above their weight a bit... maybe those percentages come down a bit.

In that Laker game AD was phenomenal on defense. One of the few bigs that can move well enough to switch and still protect the rim. We kept running right at him... which didn't help. Baynes is solid, but I don't see him giving us the kind of problems we had... if the defense shows up we should win.

No Bogie also hurt us vs. Lakers. And only 2 pts from Ingles on 1-2 FG(0-1 3pt), Green 2-7, Conley's 3-11, not to mention little from Royce(8 pts). We might look back on the Lakers game as one of our worst of the season.

No Bogie also hurt us vs. Lakers. And only 2 pts from Ingles on 1-2 FG(0-1 3pt), Green 2-7, Conley's 3-11, not to mention little from Royce(8 pts). We might look back on the Lakers game as one of our worst of the season.

hope so... offense was effing terrible.

I wonder if Quin is licking his chops thinking of all those drop big defenses that ignored Ricky over the years. Watch Rick Curry show up tonight for one of his games he can’t miss... I don’t like the way this one feels... we’ve had less than stellar performances in Phoenix last couple years.

I wonder if Quin is licking his chops thinking of all those drop big defenses that ignored Ricky over the years. Watch Rick Curry show up tonight for one of his games he can’t miss... I don’t like the way this one feels... we’ve had less than stellar performances in Phoenix last couple years.
When you say "we've had less than stellar performances in Phoenix the last couple of years," here are some guys who qualify as we:

Mitchell
Gobert
Ingles
O'Neale

Here are some additional guys who qualify as "we":

Crowder
Favors
Rubio

Here are some guys who don't qualify as "we":

Conley
Bogdanovic
Davis