What's new

Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns.... the gobert drinking game game

lol, at people beeing angry about Kanter homers, firing back. When Jazzfans out of the whole social media, talking **** about Enes after every loss, even when he played great. His supporters will fire back.

I know about my struggles with all the AL-Jefferson haters on this forum and I burned a house down to prove, that he was one of the best players we ever had and I would do it again. The biggest AL haters left and Iam still here. I always talked about these guys, having some personel issues with AL and probably making these kind of **** on the Bobcats Forums right now.
These guys wanted Jazz to lose, just to prove AL was a bad player... Al was called a loser, too and since he left Utah Jazz we are a lottery team.... So **** about people talking ****...

And nobody has ever admit, that they were wrong about AL...

Sometimes I'm not even sure if you are serious or not.

90% of the time I just think your love for Al is either the work of someone's alt or its just some dumb ironic shtick that you keep hammering away at. But then 10% of the time I think maybe you are serious. Right now is that 10%

In case you are serious. Let just tell you this. Al Jefferson really does suck. There is nothing to argue about. It's a highly known fact. He's a detriment to a team. Not in a good guy, bad guy, sort of way, but in a basketball sense. It doesn't matter how much he can score the ball with his cool little old fashioned post moves. He hurts your team a lot more than he helps. So he's not worth having on your team.

That's as simple as it can be put.

So move off of it. You aren't going to ever convince anyone you are right about him, and Al himself will never prove it. You'll go to your grave believing in that nonsense.

90% of the time I just think your love for Al is either the work of someone's alt or its just some dumb ironic shtick that you keep hammering away at. But then 10% of the time I think maybe you are serious. Right now is that 10%

In case you are serious. Let just tell you this. Al Jefferson really does suck. There is nothing to argue about. It's a highly known fact. He's a detriment to a team. Not in a good guy, bad guy, sort of way, but in a basketball sense. It doesn't matter how much he can score the ball with his cool little old fashioned post moves. He hurts your team a lot more than he helps. So he's not worth having on your team.

So move off of it. You aren't going to ever convince anyone you are right about him, and Al himself will never prove it. You'll go to your grave believing in that nonsense.

lol, he was selected 3rd ALL NBA team and made Suckcats a contender all by himself. They were a TOP 5 defensive team ,with AL Jefferson out their. After AL Jefferson left, Utah is playing for the lottery.
Al carried the team on his back, for years...
Al Jefferson + Quin Snyder = Contending team...

Yeah, but you could be gently with your words... I do not like people hurting other people feelings...

CAKAR most jazz fans are not like you. Enes is good person and great player but he lynched everywhere by haters. As a being Turk, i can't let that happen to him. I can't be nice to that issensitive people so i'm here.

CAKAR most jazz fans are not like you. Enes is good person and great player but he lynched everywhere by haters. As a being Turk, i can't let that happen to him. I can't be nice to that issensitive people so i'm here.

just lol

I can understand your point, but you should just ignore them, because that´s a Jazz Forum. In Turkey Kanter would get murdered by fans, after that move he made against Utah... So their is good reason for fans beeing upset and frustrated about him. And I agree I also think that Kanter is a good person, just made a mistake going off against his Ex-Team.
But, Iam thankful about the rivalarity he created by doing it. Somehow NBA needs some action.

Hornets/Bob'sCats were looking a lot better last year with Al. I think Al of last year was a huge plus for that team, and they even managed a top five defense with him. I think he is one of those players who never found his right fit. I mean, the Jazz reached the WCF with Boozer, and I think Al was better than him. Is he a superstar? Hell no, but with a good facilitating PG and a rim protecting 4 (which are so rare), he could have done some really special things. I just didn't want him on our team because I thought we needed to play faster for Alec and Gordon, and I wanted to see Enes play.

Yeah, we get ya (at least I do) but it's pretty low of you to be trolling around on the Jazz board after a tough loss. Let it go and move on from here please.

CAKAR most jazz fans are not like you. Enes is good person and great player but he lynched everywhere by haters. As a being Turk, i can't let that happen to him.

So your response is to troll a Utah Jazz message board directly after a close loss. Nice. Is this going to be a regular thing with you?

Hornets/Bob'sCats were looking a lot better last year with Al. I think Al of last year was a huge plus for that team, and they even managed a top five defense with him. I think he is one of those players who never found his right fit. I mean, the Jazz reached the WCF with Boozer, and I think Al was better than him. Is he a superstar? Hell no, but with a good facilitating PG and a rim protecting 4 (which are so rare), he could have done some really special things. I just didn't want him on our team because I thought we needed to play faster for Alec and Gordon, and I wanted to see Enes play.

Al Jefferson has superstar potential, just plays for bad teams, like he is NBA´s Robin Hood making poor NBA fans some enjoyment. Carmelo Anthony is a superstar playing for the worst team of the NBA this year... People should understand that winning is about the team. LeBron would never have won a Ring, without his confederation with Bosh and Wade... And now he is playing with Irving and Love...

By the logic of some Fans, Kyre Irving was no superstar because of losing record, lol...

Thanks refs, glad you are looking out for out draft pick. Clearly didnt want us to win. Shouldnt leave it up to refs but I think this seals the deal for us not passing up Phoenix.

I can understand your point, but you should just ignore them, because that´s a Jazz Forum. In Turkey Kanter would get murdered by fans, after that move he made against Utah... So their is good reason for fans beeing upset and frustrated about him. And I agree I also think that Kanter is a good person, just made a mistake going off against his Ex-Team.
But, Iam thankful about the rivalarity he created by doing it. Somehow NBA needs some action.

Let's say then i hope i will not be here again for some reasons. Like i said it is mutual.

So I missed the game last night. How did we do? Judging by the thread we played the OKC Bobcats, right?

Let's say then i hope i will not be here again for some reasons. Like i said it is mutual.

We hope you stick around. But facts are when OKC and Kanter get swept in the playoffs you will disappear, but its nice having you around for a little while. Kanter obviously has talent but is a classless immature little kid, which means his die hard fans who go to a team he does not play for to troll are... the same as him. Maybe you should find somewhere to defend a good Turk like Okur! Let me guess you dont like him...

We hope you stick around. But facts are when OKC and Kanter get swept in the playoffs you will disappear, but its nice having you around for a little while. Kanter obviously has talent but is a classless immature little kid, which means his die hard fans who go to a team he does not play for to troll are... the same as him. Maybe you should find somewhere to defend a good Turk like Okur! Let me guess you dont like him...

CAKAR i ignored him :D hatred words are everywhere

Hey remember that loose ball that went out of bounds on the suns but they threw it to a open player for the dunk. Yeah, **** you refs. There are 3 of you, do your ******** job.