What's new

Utah @ USC, Sat. 10/26 2:00pm MT, PAC-12 Networks

Getting sick of seeing Willson not find a wr, and getting sacked, and when he finally does throw its into double coverage. Seems like he locks on to the primary wr and that's it. He hardly ever checks down to a rb or TE. Hell when was the last Time a TE caught a pas from this idiot. Got so excited when the backup came in, and what does he do, but throw a int on his first damn pass. This is a ****ing laughingstalk! The offense is screwing over the defense right now!

I agree and said the same thing about the RB's many times, unless they are the first option they are completely ignored. However the U doesn't usually have any TE's out there they have 5 WR's or have 2 RB's because of injuries.

Do we even have a TE!
I'm getting sick of hearing only about USC injuries, indeed they have many and more than the U but both teams missing their #1 WR, 2 TE's and (LB/S) Blechen, I know the U has a few more injuries but I would have to look up their names and they aren't heavily relied on like the ones I mentioned.

Despite that the U is making the mistakes and serving this game up for USC all 16 pts came off TO's and injuries don't make you turn it over (even though it can make it easier/harder to get good/positive plays).

Lil brother; hope you enjoyed that Stanford win. Cuz you folks ain't going bowling anytime soon.

You got you *** kicked by jackass Rich Rod and his crappy Arizona team. Now you can't even take a crappy dead USC program. Imagine what they're going to do to y'all once they get a coach?

Just imagine how much you folks would be killing Bronco had Wilson been the BYU QB?

It's amazing how much Taysom has improved while your Wilson has regressed. Man he sucks. He's a bigger version of Wynn.

Lil brother; hope you enjoyed that Stanford win. Cuz you folks ain't going bowling anytime soon.

You got you *** kicked by jackass Rich Rod and his crappy Arizona team. Now you can't even take a crappy dead USC program. Imagine what they're going to do to y'all once they get a coach?

Just imagine how much you folks would be killing Bronco had Wilson been the BYU QB?

It's amazing how much Taysom has improved while your Wilson has regressed. Man he sucks. He's a bigger version of Wynn.

It's funny how so many here were bashing Taysom. Utah would love to have him right now.

Since there will be more trolls here and I've asked this once before and I will ask this once again, can anyone translate this for me? All I read is 0-4 blah blah blah 0-4 wha whaa whaaa

I'm getting sick of hearing only about USC injuries, indeed they have many and more than the U but both teams missing their #1 WR, 2 TE's and (LB/S) Blechen, I know the U has a few more injuries but I would have to look up their names and they aren't heavily relied on like the ones I mentioned.

Despite that the U is making the mistakes and serving this game up for USC all 16 pts came off TO's and injuries don't make you turn it over (even though it can make it easier/harder to get good/positive plays).

I'm getting sick of Utah bitching and moaning about these announcers. Why the hell should they respect you guys? You're the punching bag of the PAC. That Stanford game is looking more and more like a fluke. It has been negated by your performances after ward.

Stanford was looking past U because they played UCLA the next week.

You can't keep dropping games against crappy Arizona and USC and then bitch about not getting respect. Earn it.

And this is where the sucky O will start to make the D look bad when it really is on the O.

USC playing clean, they average a lot of penalties this year but 1 or 2 today, their FG kicker sucks and has hit all of them today. They've just played much cleaner and the momentum from the "Utes O" will now make it look worse than it really was, the D is pretty good but not great and can't over come or turn the momentum that much or as much as the "O" has given it away.

I'm getting sick of Utah bitching and moaning about these announcers. Why the hell should they respect you guys? You're the punching bag of the PAC. That Stanford game is looking more and more like a fluke. It has been negated by your performances after ward.

Stanford was looking past U because they played UCLA the next week.

You can't keep dropping games against crappy Arizona and USC and then bitch about not getting respect. Earn it.

I'm getting sick of not being able to understand this guy.... so I repeat
Since there will be more trolls here and I've asked this once before and I will ask this once again, can anyone translate this for me? All I read is 0-4 blah blah blah 0-4 wha whaa whaaa

It's funny how so many here were bashing Taysom. Utah would love to have him right now.

You want to remind me the last time BYU beat Utah. So ok you can stop talking now thanks.

Quick look at the stats with that run Wilson may have more rushing yards then passing.... oh wait NM a penalty. This looks like last years O all over again

LOL!!!

Missed FG.

Wow!!! What an epic embarrassing display by Utah's offense.

You'd be better off just letting the defense play the entire game.