What's new

Whaddya think of these tweaks to the Jazz jerseys??

1. Why is the Nike logo so huge? Is this suppose to be an ad jersey? (And isnt Adidas the company that makes the NBA jerseys?)
2. The font of the player's names doesnt work for me.

So no, not really doing it for me.

*I probably like them more now that Im looking at them a bit longer* Doesnt really seem like much of a change though other than the color scheme. Aren't the Jazz doing a logo rework this off-season?

NBA logo is in the wrong spot. Suppose to be back top center.
Green is ugly. As usual.
I like tho.

1. Why is the Nike logo so huge? Is this suppose to be an ad jersey?

In the Nike deal, the logo will be on the jerseys like this.

I bet New Orleans would be pissed about this. They probably still pissed we have their name, but now we want a Mardi Gras color scheme? Lol.

Green is ugly. As usual.
I like tho.

I love the green jerseys. I wish they'd make them the standard road jersey.

I prefer a v-neck as opposed to rounded neck. Rounded neck is so yesterday's fashion. I prefer the type of neck worn by Lakers, Mavericks and Heat.

Green is ugly. As usual.
I like tho.

No way. The current green alternate is among my favorite Jazz jerseys of all time.

rudy-gobert-495x313.jpg

For me the uni's get stale after about 1 season. The uniforms have been between kind of ugly and kind of nice I want to go all in on ugly.

I bet New Orleans would be pissed about this. They probably still pissed we have their name, but now we want a Mardi Gras color scheme? Lol.

you mean our old color scheme? Why didn't NOLA use green, purple, and yellow if they're still so butthurt about a franchise they couldn't support 40 years ago? You seem so sure of things.

you mean our old color scheme? Why didn't NOLA use green, purple, and yellow if they're still so butthurt about a franchise they couldn't support 40 years ago? You seem so sure of things.

They use them for alternates I'm pretty sure.

Not a fan of the purple.

I think we currently have some of the best jerseys in the NBA. No need to change.
They're just recolored Thunder jerseys/uniforms. Hope the Jazz do something a little more inspired/original. I'm also on board for a return to mardi gras colors or at least brighter shades of the current colors.