What's new

Whaddya think of these tweaks to the Jazz jerseys??

I'm 90% sure they are going to do blue with gold pinstripe.

hwl

hwl

LOVE this.

Let me think....

if you put LeBron or Durrant in them next year I love them. Otherwise, I can't really tell a difference, except for the garish swoop symbol.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't wanna see purple return. The green and gold looks much better with the dark blue that we're currently using IMO. I know it's part of our history, but that doesn't mean it looks good.

I'm praying that the logo "rework" doesn't mean we're ditching the Jazz note, but I can't imagine they'd be dumb enough to go away from it again.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't wanna see purple return. The green and gold looks much better with the dark blue that we're currently using IMO. I know it's part of our history, but that doesn't mean it looks good.

I'm praying that the logo "rework" doesn't mean we're ditching the Jazz note, but I can't imagine they'd be dumb enough to go away from it again.

I don't think that you're in the minority. I wouldn't be surprised to see a purple throw back as a road alternate but that's about it. I don't think the purple is ever coming back. I'm certain that they sell way more hats, shirts, jerseys, etc in navy blue and forest green than they ever would purple.

I like the Jersey's but the shorts need either a small note on the or Utah. Not a big fan of the purple. I like the green too.

I like the Jersey's but the shorts need either a small note on the or Utah. Not a big fan of the purple. I like the green too.

pretty sure the current jerseys have a note on the front of the shorts and say Utah on the butt.

Those purple jersey's are pure sex. I'd be the first jersey I'd buy beside my retro Malone one.

I think our current Jersey's are the best we've ever had. The colors and design so awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I think our current Jersey's are the best we've ever had. The colors and design so awesome!
They just recolored the Thunder uniforms. The design is generic, boring, bland. Colors are fine, but the unis are ****.

3275_oklahoma_city_thunder-home-2011.gif

bta2b0p83cuqgvrynkqvub3mr.gif

I got bored and started messing around with the note again. It could(should)be touched up and reworked a bit but I really like this one.

Ls5eIgM.png