What's new

Whaddya think of these tweaks to the Jazz jerseys??

deron-williams.jpg

alg-jazz-deron-williams-jpg.jpg

These were easily the worst jerseys in Utah Jazz history.

I kinda liked the baby blues alternates. But yeah those road ones weren't a good look. Just really bland looking

While I really like the current uniforms, I kind of agree with GVC that they could have more design characteristics and not just a re work of another jersey. I thought it was definitely the right direction, especially after getting rid of those ridiculous powder blue crap uniforms that they had, but they didn't go far enough to capitalize on the retro look.

Should have just made the hardwood classic alternate uniform that Gaines hit that game winner in the uniform for a few years.

Also, the rumor is that the Jazz will be moving to making the note the primary logo, not moving away from the note. Currently the primary logo is still the mountain one, but with current colors.

If the d-league team designs are a sign of anything, the new unis will be awesome. Those slc stars unis are hot.

My opinion: purple sucks. Mountain logo sucks. Current uni's dope as ****.

I never realized that you are a wookie.

before I scrolled down to see the text of Scat's response, and I'd seen only that it was Scat commenting on salt13's picture, I knew without a doubt that it was going to be about salt's appearance. Like a fly to flypaper.

before I scrolled down to see the text of Scat's response, and I'd seen only that it was Scat commenting on salt13's picture, I knew without a doubt that it was going to be about salt's appearance. Like a fly to flypaper.

You truly have a gift.