What's new

What are Republicans doing to Unify the country?

Not in 2008 he wasn't. Again, you're just saying stuff you want to be true.
Did I get the exact date wrong? When did Trump start offering money for the birth certificate and/or when did he start questioning it.

You keep picking one out of 3 or 4 things I say to challenge. I assume that means you concede the other 2-3 points I made?

By my count you're saying way more **** you want to be true than I am.

Did I get the exact date wrong? When did Trump start offering money for the birth certificate and/or when did he start questioning it.
The confidence in the election of 2004 was 76%. The confidence in the election of 2008 was 71%. Trump had nothing to do with the 2008 election and nothing to do with the lower level of confidence in the system recorded in that year.

I will concede your points when you start showing that you aren't inventing things out of thin air or misremembering events. The crumbling of trust in government has been falling for a while. What Trump did in 2020 wasn't helpful but we can see in the timeline of the phenomenon that Trump is not the sole, and arguably not even the primary, cause.

By my count you're saying way more **** you want to be true than I am.
There you go again, saying things you want to be true.

The confidence in the election of 2004 was 76%. The confidence in the election of 2008 was 71%. Trump had nothing to do with the 2008 election and nothing to do with the lower level of confidence in the system recorded in that year.

I will concede your points when you start showing that you aren't inventing things out of thin air or misremembering events. The crumbling of trust in government has been falling for a while. What Trump did in 2020 wasn't helpful but we can see in the timeline of the phenomenon that Trump is not the sole, and arguably not even the primary, cause.

you are a silly person

I have better things to do then talk to silly people.

What trump did wasn't helpful. That's a clown show comment.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I’m old enough to remember when some people on here thought Haley was a moderate. What a joke. She can’t even mention why her own party was created (it was created over the issue of slavery).

View: https://x.com/bidenhq/status/1740199494380118313?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

The GOP has a disease. Yes, Trump is the head clown. But the disease is rotting the GOP from the inside. They really need to purge the racists and nuts from the party. Sure, that might mean taking it in the shorts for a few elections. But if they can purge these nuts so candidates aren’t afraid to clearly answer easy questions like these, they’ll be far better off.

This answer is so embarrassing. She’s afraid of losing the confederate vote or being called woke even though we all know that the cause of the civil war was slavery. Confederate states not only wanted to keep slavery and white supremacy, but expand it into western territories. Which is why they broke off and fought a war over it.
IMG_2107.png
Isn’t it nice to have a president say it clearly?

View: https://x.com/joebiden/status/1740221284284256645?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on what you mean by "worked just fine". There is less trust in the system. You can place the blame wherever you will but there is less trust in the system.

The new system is legal. No problems there. A president was elected. Votes were counted. If those are the things by which you judge "worked just fine", then there isn't much argument against it. The questions over "worked just fine" are in how sustainable it is. The loose chain of custody coupled with a lack of transparency and totally ineffective voter identification is not how any other nation does their elections. Trust is going to continue to erode even after Trump is gone.
I wonder if Republican trust in elections has gone down because the former president and current GOP cult leader keeps telling Republicans to distrust the system?

View: https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1739817296560894030?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

He’s bashing fellow Iowa Republicans. Those “cheating” would be fellow Republicans. Is this helpful? And we wonder why Republicans distrust elections? LOL!

I wonder if Republican trust in elections has gone down because the former president and current GOP cult leader keeps telling Republicans to distrust the system?
Trump’s talent is reading the room. He plays to crowds. You have the cause and effect backwards. It is like being tired of rain and demanding the local TV station fire the weatherman. I can show you where rain comes from and point to weather records showing the rain predated the weatherman being hired, but you keep showing clips of it raining and the weatherman saying it was raining.

Now we’re to the point of being worried about flooding. I’m thinking maybe we should consider evacuations in the low areas and filling sandbags, but this crowd insists “nope, just fire the weatherman”

Last edited:
Meanwhile the weatherman is a felon who's also sexually assaulting his coworkers. That's why we want him fired but people keep explaining that the rain isn't his fault so we should all just shut up about it. Not to mention this particular weatherman doesn't have an education in meteorology and generally sucks at his job, but we're all just not understanding that his forecasts are just jokes and or he's just giving the weather report we all want to hear.

Last edited:

View: https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1739817296560894030?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

He’s bashing fellow Iowa Republicans. Those “cheating” would be fellow Republicans. Is this helpful? And we wonder why Republicans distrust elections? LOL!

Ya there is this one man who is also the loudest and most heard voice in all of politics who keeps telling everyone not to trust elections and some dummies think that has no effect on people not trusting elections.

I’m old enough to remember when some people on here thought Haley was a moderate. What a joke. She can’t even mention why her own party was created (it was created over the issue of slavery).

View: https://x.com/bidenhq/status/1740199494380118313?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

The GOP has a disease. Yes, Trump is the head clown. But the disease is rotting the GOP from the inside. They really need to purge the racists and nuts from the party. Sure, that might mean taking it in the shorts for a few elections. But if they can purge these nuts so candidates aren’t afraid to clearly answer easy questions like these, they’ll be far better off.

This answer is so embarrassing. She’s afraid of losing the confederate vote or being called woke even though we all know that the cause of the civil war was slavery. Confederate states not only wanted to keep slavery and white supremacy, but expand it into western territories. Which is why they broke off and fought a war over it.
View attachment 15648
Isn’t it nice to have a president say it clearly?

View: https://x.com/joebiden/status/1740221284284256645?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

She had all night and this morning to come up with a better answer. Is this a significantly better answer?

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1740404953795940367?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

Gee, I wonder if the leader of the MAGA cult saying everyday that he was cheated in the 2020 election has anything to do with MAGA cultists believing that he was cheated in the 2020 election?
It’s odd that democrats have done such an about face and can somehow pretend the blue maga cult leader wasnt saying the same thing since 2016.

It’s odd that democrats have done such an about face and can somehow pretend the blue maga cult leader wasnt saying the same thing since 2016.
Absolutely no one questioned if Trump won the election via the electoral college. Outside influence over voters doesn't invalidate an election.

Absolutely no one questioned if Trump won the election via the electoral college. Outside influence over voters doesn't invalidate an election.
Uh what? Here’s a 12 minute compilation. Haha
Or are you saying there are only certain things about election integrity that can be questioned. Only those questioned by democrats are okay? Anything else is dangerous, at least until democrats do it and then it’s okay?

View: https://youtu.be/XX2Ejqjz6TA?si=6so3JL8Z01zM5c6W

No, trump was also saying the election was stolen from him in 2016. He was just saying it before the election took place.

I don't know who this blue maga cult leader you are talking about is but can you provide a link to their stop the steal fund please?

Uh what? Here’s a 12 minute compilation. Haha
Or are you saying there are only certain things about election integrity that can be questioned. Only those questioned by democrats are okay? Anything else is dangerous, at least until democrats do it and then it’s okay?

View: https://youtu.be/XX2Ejqjz6TA?si=6so3JL8Z01zM5c6W
Things can totally be questioned. Trump questioning the 2020 election was totally fine. He was allowed to make his 60 plus court challenges and losses. He was allowed to ask for the audits and recounts that answered his questions and showed him that the election was accurate.

Sending fake electors, and pressuring officials to find non existent votes, and sparking an insurrection and then sitting around and letting it continue, and then making stop the steal funds to line your pockets and then saying you are going to pardon the j6 criminals, and then talking about the stolen election at every rally and every interview, and with every post for years and years. That is problematic.

Not samesies and to think they are is clown show thinking. Congrats

Things can totally be questioned. Trump questioning the 2020 election was totally fine. He was allowed to make his 60 plus court challenges and losses. He was allowed to ask for the audits and recounts that answered his questions and showed him that the election was accurate.

Sending fake electors, and pressuring officials to find non existent votes, and sparking an insurrection and then sitting around and letting it continue, and then making stop the steal funds to line your pockets and then saying you are going to pardon the j6 criminals, and then talking about the stolen election at every rally and every interview, and with every post for years and years. That is problematic.

Not samesies and to think they are is clown show thinking. Congrats

The mental gymnastics that blue’anon cultist will do to explain things away is remarkable.
Certain aspects of election results that democrats questioned for years and years is okay, and in no way did all the questioning contribute to any election integrity concerns right? Only from the other side do questions cause concerns. Obviously democrats will not take any responsibility or look beyond what they are being told to say. Democrats are a cult and it’s a cult that is even stronger and more widespread to include the entire party. There is no questioning anything in that party. They all fall in line and they do whatever the establishment tells them to do. That’s not democracy. They won’t allow Bernie to run in the party, they won’t allow RFK Jr to run in the party and they are actively working to make it difficult for other parties to get on the ballot. Democrats wrote the book on cult thinking.

It's odder still that some people can't tell the difference between "foreign propaganda influenced the election outcome" and "actual tallied votes were manufactured or changed". People are odd.

It's odder still that some people can't tell the difference between "foreign propaganda influenced the election outcome" and "actual tallied votes were manufactured or changed". People are odd.
There’s obviously a difference there but they would still fall under “election integrity” more broadly. The fact that some questions that democrats ask and the accusations and lies that they manufactured to get people to believe in foreign interference have done no damage to “election integrity” and public perception is a joke.

The mental gymnastics that blue’anon cultist will do to explain things away is remarkable.
Certain aspects of election results that democrats questioned for years and years is okay, and in no way did all the questioning contribute to any election integrity concerns right? Only from the other side do questions cause concerns. Obviously democrats will not take any responsibility or look beyond what they are being told to say. Democrats are a cult and it’s a cult that is even stronger and more widespread to include the entire party. There is no questioning anything in that party. They all fall in line and they do whatever the establishment tells them to do. That’s not democracy. They won’t allow Bernie to run in the party, they won’t allow RFK Jr to run in the party and they are actively working to make it difficult for other parties to get on the ballot. Democrats wrote the book on cult thinking.
Show me how they are the same.
Show me the democrat that did what Trump has done.

According to you the Dems have been talking about election integrity issues just as much as trump.
So that being the case someone like myself who is in the cult would see all kinds of problems with our elections and think that they are being stolen from candidates I like right?

I don't think that though. Trump won in 2016. I think he won primarily because many people who would have reluctantly voted for Hillary didn't think trump could win so they didn't vote at all or went 3rd party. And that's fine. The American people voted the way they voted and Trump won. What gives? Why don't I think there are election integrity issues if my blue cult has been telling me that there are?

I know why. Cause not samesies that's why. Democrats didn't do what trump did and there ain't any political cult like the maga cult.

Last edited: