What's new

What you sippin on?

Bourbon is generally considered to be from Kentucky :fistpump:

The law. While knocking back a dram of bourbon is a decidedly carefree exercise, making it is exceedingly technical and requires that the whiskey meet a rigid set of criteria. The Federal Standards of Identity for Bourbon stipulate what is and what isn’t bourbon. For a whiskey to call itself bourbon, its mash, the mixture of grains from which the product is distilled, must contain at least 51% corn. (The rest of the mash is usually filled out with malted barley and either rye or wheat.) The mash must be distilled at 160 proof or less, put into the barrel at 125 proof or less, and it must not contain any additives. The distillate must be aged in a new charred oak barrel. (Most often these barrels are white oak, but they can be any variety of oak.) If you distill a whiskey in your kitchen that meets all of these standards, congrats, you’ve made bourbon. Also, you’ve broken the law; the ATF is probably outside your house right now.

Dat red stagg bourbon whiskey doe

I drank some $200 scotch at a wedding this past weekend. I guess it was good, I'm not really a person who ever drinks hard alcohol.

...well, from your photo it would seem to me that your beverage of choice would be "Schlitz Malt Liquor" or maybe "English 800" or perhaps "Boone's Farm" wine, or perhaps if you indulge in the hard stuff maybe "Mad Dog 20-20?" Have you ever had "Bumpy Gin?"

...well, from your photo it would seem to me that your beverage of choice would be "Schlitz Malt Liquor" or maybe "English 800" or perhaps "Boone's Farm" wine, or perhaps if you indulge in the hard stuff maybe "Mad Dog 20-20?" Have you ever had "Bumpy Gin?"

Haha.. That's not him in his avi.

Dumb ****.

I've found that a shot of "Old Forester" bourbon, which is 84 proof...chased with an 8 oz "Bud Light" will make you sleep like a baby! "Old Forester" is a very nice inexpensive bourbon that beats the traditional brands like "Jim Beam" and it only costs a few cents more! My Scotch of choice is "Glen Levitts"! But I won't turn down any single malt Scotch offered!

I've found that a shot of "Old Forester" bourbon, which is 84 proof...chased with an 8 oz "Bud Light" will make you sleep like a baby! "Old Forester" is a very nice inexpensive bourbon that beats the traditional brands like "Jim Beam" and it only costs a few cents more! My Scotch of choice is "Glen Levitts"! But I won't turn down any single malt Scotch offered!

GL is among my least preferred scotch(one notch above GleenFiddich). In the same price range I'd go with Speyburn.

Is CJ drunk posting?

This could get interesting.

And by interesting I mean racist.

Red stagg n coors

Any drinker should drink red stagg

Trust me. Get the black cherry red stagg thank me later

I have mastered a cucumber/jalapeño margarita.
Using very good tequila.

Will make it for everyone (those that partake) when I have a St. George bash not even in the planning yet.

I was looking for this thread and couldn't find it with a search.

Glad it's back...I've been sippin' on some stuff.