What's new

Where are The Crybabies over Conley Trade Now?

It's still a bit early to by saying 'where the Conley haters' now. lol
Wait til the western finals or the nba finals my guy, that is if the Jazz can go that far.

Just for some of his Conleys haters that say he is a bad fit for the team and/or Mitchell. We obviously know his individual advanced stats are through the roof but here's some about fitting with Mitchell. In the playoffs so far their two man lineup is +10.5 net rating, which among our starters that play together is 3rd best. Mitchell/Royce +14.5 and Conley/Gobert +11.2 are the only better ones. This is almost the same as the regular season for where Mitchell and Conley are at.

Oddly of our players that have played more than 50 minutes together in the playoffs. Gobert/Clarkson are our best combo at +26.7. Conley/Niang and Conley/Clarkson are our other top 3.

Last edited:
I would also say that there is nothing redundant about Mike Conley. We do not have a single other player on this team with his skill set. Neither Mitchell or Ingles can run the offense and handle the ball like he can.

We are undersized and I do worry about how we match up against other teams, but at this point I think the solution is upgrading O’Neale and/or Bogey if at all possible and keeping Conley (if we can).

There is no waiting. If my some freak way they lose, it happens. Conley has given us better basketball than the Jazz have ever see in franchise history. If that isn't worth a handful of role players and late first round picks idk what is.

They are just lurking, hoping for an early exit in the playoffs, so they can pop their heads up and remind us how smart they were for knowing what a terrible job Lindsey and Zanic have done.
If anybody wants the team to lose or win just to support their own irrelevant point that the Conley trade was or wasn't worth it, that person needs a life.

We are all just on here talking out of our asses. Our "opinions", if proven right or wrong, don't really matter unless you're lame and keeping score. We will all be right at some point and all be wrong at some point.

Let's just all hope the team wins.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

If anybody wants the team to lose or win just to support their own irrelevant point that the Conley trade was or wasn't worth it, that person needs a life.

We are all just on here talking out of our asses. Our "opinions", if proven right or wrong, don't really matter unless you're lame and keeping score. We will all be right at some point and all be wrong at some point.

Let's just all hope the team wins.

The post of a defeated man.

And this isnt about "owning" a single poster. IT's about all the nerds who fantasize over potential instead of appreciating greatness when it's right in front of you.

Lopo is just a good poster child for it because he literally stopped posting as the Jazz got better and better.
I don't have to post to be a fan.

And Conley, while impressive at times, hasn't done anything, in my opinion, that Crowder and Rubio wouldn't have done.

We've got a long way to go before grading the Mike Conley trade as a definite win for our franchise.

And Conley, while impressive at times, hasn't done anything, in my opinion, that Crowder and Rubio wouldn't have done.

We've got a long way to go before grading the Mike Conley trade as a definite win for our franchise.

We ain't up 3-1 if we have those two instead of Mike. Mike has been fire... 20/10 and very efficient.

While I agree we have a ways to go in this playoff and anything can happen... if Mike and the core guys stay healthy the Conley trade is a win. Last year he struggled... I've seen enough to know that the Mike we are currently getting is the real Mike Conley.

We ain't up 3-1 if we have those two instead of Mike. Mike has been fire... 20/10 and very efficient.

While I agree we have a ways to go in this playoff and anything can happen... if Mike and the core guys stay healthy the Conley trade is a win. Last year he struggled... I've seen enough to know that the Mike we are currently getting is the real Mike Conley.
We are. And I'm happy that he has found his form.

My point is the entire trade that big takes years to evaluate. If we go far in this postseason, it was a good trade.

However, if we don't, we still have to evaluate a draft pick that hasn't even been selected yet along with the progression of Allen and Clarke along with the evaluation of Crowder and Rubio.

Claiming that the Conley trade is some huge success before we even win a series with him should be mocked by all. But it's okay - I know many people around here (not you) lack the courage to stand up to Cy's bullying.

WTF is this? We literally saw Crowder and Rubio shoot us out of playoff series while being left wide open on purpose multiple times. This 'conclusion' that you have drawn is literally the opposite of reality. Bad, bad post.

WTF is this? We literally saw Crowder and Rubio shoot us out of playoff series while being left wide open on purpose multiple times. This 'conclusion' that you have drawn is literally the opposite of reality. Bad, bad post.
You understand the point I was making. We haven't gotten out of the first round.

You understand the point I was making. We haven't gotten out of the first round.

I didn't understand that at all. If you were alluding to overall team success by directly comparing Conley to Rubio and Crowder... okay. So what happens if/when we get out of the first round? BTW we got home court through the playoffs with the best record in the league. Did Rubio and Crowder do that?

I didn't understand that at all. If you were alluding to overall team success by directly comparing Conley to Rubio and Crowder... okay. So what happens if/when we get out of the first round? BTW we got home court through the playoffs with the best record in the league. Did Rubio and Crowder do that?
We got Conley as a missing piece to contending for a title. I want that. I'm willing to eat crow if we get there.

Having the best record doesn't mean crap to me. Winning playoff series is what matters.

We made the 2nd round with a rookie version of Don, a lesser version of Rudy and Royce and without Clarkson. Considering what we gave up for Conley (Rubio, Crowder, Allen, Korver and 2 1sts), the Conley trade ain't a win for me until our team knocks on the door of contention.

Up 3-1 or even beating the 8 seed isn't a victory party for anybody nor should it be. I expect more because we were told Conley is exactly what we lacked to contend. I see it in the making and I'm happy, but we got to see this through.

@LoPo log out brother. Hit the showers. That was the worst take I’ve seen in a long time. You are weirdly obsessed with hating Conley. Take a break it’s not healthy. You went MIA when Conley was playing his best basketball. Not a coincidence.

Quoting to bump later. Just an all-time horrific take.

@LoPo log out brother. Hit the showers. That was the worst take I’ve seen in a long time. You are weirdly obsessed with hating Conley. Take a break it’s not healthy. You went MIA when Conley was playing his best basketball. Not a coincidence.
Lol. So the cancel culture is hitting Jazzfanz too I see. I can't compliment Conley but still want to see more before grading the trade?

You guys just make this forum awful. That's why I was away. I enjoyed wins with and without DM, Conley, etc from a distance because how toxic this place is.

I'm a lifelong Bama fan. I don't give two craps about how we look or stats. I care about wins. That's what matters. Come at me when we have won something more.