What's new

Who Should the Jazz Bring In?

I actually really like the idea of Ilyasova on this team. I think he'd be a good pickup.

If we signed Ilyasova to a 10-day, I'd actually use him to rest Favors over that time period and try to get him healthy. It could have some utility.

Hell, I'd actually just sign Udoh to a 10-day and give him some run for a few games to rest Favors. You wouldn't have to integrate him to a new system as much as with Ilyasova.

Has Udoh been playing basketball?
He appears to have played 3 games for the Royal Fighters in China this season. Played for the Beijing Ducks last year and averaged 19/11 with 4 blocks.

Hell, I'd actually just sign Udoh to a 10-day and give him some run for a few games to rest Favors. You wouldn't have to integrate him to a new system as much as with Ilyasova.
Wait so you are DL and you give a guy a 10-day and he shows he is adequate at the role you paid $10M a year to fill... and invested a first round pick too... not bloody likely!!!

Would Udoh do a ten day? It would be fantastic for the Jazz, but I don't think he would do it.
If he’s still working on a basketball career, yes. If you’re trying to get a shot in the league, you take anything, especially if it’s the best team in the league where you already know the players and the system, and when you’ve recently been saying very positive things about them.

The worst thing that happens is you don’t play and you collect a cool $50k (1.5x median US yearly salary) for a week and a half of your time.

If he’s still working on a basketball career, yes. If you’re trying to get a shot in the league, you take anything, especially if it’s the best team in the league where you already know the players and the system, and when you’ve recently been saying very positive things about them.

The worst thing that happens is you don’t play and you collect a cool $50k (1.5x median US yearly salary) for a week and a half of your time.
Yeah but for Udoh and others they have to change countries too, for 10 days. I guess they might want to make the trip for the cash, but my bet is it isn't worth the hassle and COVID risk.

Or just use the guys we have like morgan and brantley

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah but for Udoh and others they have to change countries too, for 10 days. I guess they might want to make the trip for the cash, but my bet is it isn't worth the hassle and COVID risk.
I don't think he's in China.