What's new

Who Should the Jazz Bring In?

Or just use the guys we have like morgan and brantley

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
We could, but we haven't. Just as HH says he would prefer Shaq over Ilyasova (I would too), the reality is that Quin isn't going to play them. So if Quin is willing to play Ilyasova where he's unwilling to play others, I'm all for it if we can rest up Favors to health.

We could, but we haven't. Just as HH says he would prefer Shaq over Ilyasova (I would too), the reality is that Quin isn't going to play them. So if Quin is willing to play Ilyasova where he's unwilling to play others, I'm all for it if we can rest up Favors to health.
I don't think ersan is a 5 though. So he wouldn't help rest favors.
At least I hope we don't use him as a 5. We need more size, not less imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Shaq sucked donkey balls when he got floor time doe.

I think the Jazz should bring in Ersan Ilyasova.

Aldridge is looking like he's being bought out or at least being allowed to look for a trade partner.

They’re talking like they’re going to find a trade partner LMA. I’d say that’s unlikely, but I’d be very curious to see who on earth would trade for him, unless they just have garbage expiring salary sitting around. Maybe they get a couple seconds out of it, I don’t know.

I think the Jazz should make a play for one of these rookie-scale players that need to get paid soon -- Markkanen, Collins or Bagley.

Find a team that doesn't want to pay one of these guys and play them as our PF. Offer a future 1st, restructure the deal with Memphis if need be, and throw in a young player or use the TPE.

They’re talking like they’re going to find a trade partner LMA. I’d say that’s unlikely, but I’d be very curious to see who on earth would trade for him, unless they just have garbage expiring salary sitting around. Maybe they get a couple seconds out of it, I don’t know.
Yeah especially when they announce that they are going to either trade or waive him... if they got a second and some money savings I’d be shocked. If they took on some ****** long term money maybe they could get a little something. Maybe a Drummond for LA swap? I could see Chicago for OP jr. too... better make sure to sacrifice some more **** just in case.

I’m just going to go ahead and assume he gets bought out and ends up in Portland or LA.

Tucker has a matcha or salary that I’d imagine there’s a deal out there that, at the very least, gets matching expiring salary and a couple seconds.

Wizards might be open to trading Troy Brown. I kinda liked him as a wing-sized player who can play on the ball.

I think the Jazz should make a play for one of these rookie-scale players that need to get paid soon -- Markkanen, Collins or Bagley.

Find a team that doesn't want to pay one of these guys and play them as our PF. Offer a future 1st, restructure the deal with Memphis if need be, and throw in a young player or use the TPE.

I'm in, let's start a GoFundMe and make it happen!

Jazz should bring in some youthful athleticism. Ingles is starting to look old. The Rockets' athletes were running circles around the Jazz tonight.

Mitchell looks about 3x more athletic than just about anyone else on the team.

Last edited:
piston basically did a Rayjon Tucker deal to acquire Hamidou Diallo. UNREAL
It will be interesting to see if either player gets signed by their new team next season. As of late Mykhailiuk has been balling and throwing up threes in volume.

It will be interesting to see if either player gets signed by their new team next season. As of late Mykhailiuk has been balling and throwing up threes in volume.
Nah, this season Mykhailiuk is basically Rayjon Tucker or worse. He is shooting well below 38% from the floor and 33% from 3. If anything this will probably be his last season in the league. Pistons basically exchanged a garbage minute scrub for a solid rotational piece with some upside...at the cost of a 2027 second round pick.

Here are some names from the NBA deadpool:
- Bruno Caboclo
- Mario Hezonja
- Glenn Robinson III -- just sitting out there
- Skal Labissiere
- Thon Maker
- Ivan Rabb
- Jabari Parker

I'd bring in Thon Maker on a 10-day contract.

Last edited: