What's new

Why we are going to draft Gordon Hayward...

I like what I 've seen out of Hayward lately. Funny how playing time helps a player's development.

To bad he has not played down the stretch in the last two games. Cant remember Watson really doing anything for us down the stretch.

To bad he has not played down the stretch in the last two games. Cant remember Watson really doing anything for us down the stretch.

I have thought the same thing. Why have Deron guarded by Grant Hill, and Watson on Nash at the end.
Why not put Hayward out there and if they have Hill guarding Deron, then we have something similar with Hayward making things more difficult with Nash? It's not like Hayward would have done worse than Watson on Nash, and didn't Hayward have the highest +/- that night? I'm assuming this means he was effective in his minutes.

I have thought the same thing. Why have Deron guarded by Grant Hill, and Watson on Nash at the end.
Why not put Hayward out there and if they have Hill guarding Deron, then we have something similar with Hayward making things more difficult with Nash? It's not like Hayward would have done worse than Watson on Nash, and didn't Hayward have the highest +/- that night? I'm assuming this means he was effective in his minutes.

I think it boils down to Corbin wanting the vet in there. I guess Corbin is afraid Hayward will make a mistake or something. Let the kid play down the stretch Corbin!

Wouldn't want to bruse DWill's ego having Hayward out there in the end. That's all it is.

Man I'm hatin on Deron lately...