What's new

Will a Jazz player take a knee during the National Anthem this year?

Will a Jazz player take a knee during the Nat'l Anthem this year?

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Cheese

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Locking arms seems like the happy medium between protesting and keeping the rednecks from losing their ****.
This just shows how watered down and lame this all has become from what the original intent was.

Protesting isn't about unity or pleasing everyone. I really hope they don't do the arm locking BS. Either kneel, stand, or stay in the locker-room.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

yes their is! it isnt just written as STANDS during anthem!

but it can follow under the general respect sportmanship rule!

It is written as stands during the anthem. And players must hold their helmets in their left hand...it's a very lengthy, detailed description of what may take place.

Depends how much Trump pisses off the league and athletes in general, he seems to have unified the protests in the NFL to a point that now even some owners are taking a knee.

I think he could very well see a protest but no one will take a knee. I think a line of the players linked arm in arm is far more likely.

in the NFL, there is no rule against it. in the NBA there is a very specific rule against it so unless dudes want to get suspended, they'll be standing.

I agree. Since it's a rule they have to stand, I don't think any one in the NBA will take a knee. I think they will make their voices heard in another way though, you can almost bet on that.

I took the only sensible and delicious option, cheese.

Thank you.

Are any paralympians going to take a knee?

Such a bunch of pampered, misguided FOOLS. But hey, I have no opinion on it. Idiots.
It's their right though. I believe that.
I also believe they should be fired as a gift to them, then will have all of the time they need to actually do something about issues they FAKE care about. Pathetic.

Such a bunch of pampered, misguided FOOLS. But hey, I have no opinion on it. Idiots.
I also believe they should be fired as a gift to them, then will have all of the time they need to actually do something about issues they FAKE care about. Pathetic.

lmao

so much butthurt.

The team had eachothers arms over their shoulders for every game last year. I think Haywood bitched out mid-season and put his hand over his heart.

So you believe they have the right but you want them fired!! Maybe if all the FOOLS who are complaining about the protesters had more to do with their lives they could find something useful to do.