What's new

Will Donovan Mitchell be with this franchise for the '25 - '26 season?

Will Donovan Mitchell be with this franchise for the '25 - '26 season?

• Yes

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 85.4%

• Total voters
We're not done. We're one trade, a coaching shake up and a hot streak away from being dangerous. The juice is rancid. We need new juice.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

It’s really a shame someone as smart as Quin doesn’t realize he needs to hold guys accountable or be more flexible with his rotations or develop guys like Butler by giving them more playing time. There are simple ways to do this and he chooses not to.

Color me unimpressed. I would rather he have the balls to say what he feels is the truth in public ala Draymond or someone than put up the facade of being the consummate pro. He’s a spoiled little rich AAU kid with some talent who will privately whine his way out of here.

**** him.
Oh no, you're unimpressed by your own interpretation of his response to made up internet rumors.

Go watch one of our playoff games the last two years if you want to be impressed.

Where the don't know, don't care option?
Usually that is represented by a cheese option.

Lately I have been low-key obsessed with Greek and Mediterranean cheeses. There is a local greek cafe here that has a small deli section with cheeses, fresh baked breads, meats, etc. Last weekend we were grilling steaks and I decided to grill up a nice Kasseri with dried cranberries and pecans in a cast iron skillet on the coals. Added some EVOO, lemon and bourbon, made like a vinaigrette mixed with the oils from the cheese. Cooked it hot so it got all crusty on both sides. Ate it with apple slices, and put some on a soft bread, we picked up some Psomi Spitiko, and it soaked up all the oils and the liquids added and it was the best "grilled" cheese I ever had. It is good with flat bread chips or about anything else you could think to dip it in. Would probably be good on my shoe.

Gotta say I'm shocked by the results. I too think he won't be here for that season, but I also think it's a greater than 5% chance (current poll results)
I mean I get why the results are what they are. These rumors are happening a lot, and Mitchell doesn't do a lot to dismiss them. He's going the "why are you talking about this" route, which is fine, but it's not the more direct "that's completely untrue route." Hearing the former leads me to believe that he's more than likely to bolt, but who knows what happens in 3 years. It's a long time away.

The more I think about it the more pissed I am about how little Butler has played this year. It’s absolutely ****ing stupid.

I mean I get why the results are what they are. These rumors are happening a lot, and Mitchell doesn't do a lot to dismiss them. He's going the "why are you talking about this" route, which is fine, but it's not the more direct "that's completely untrue route." Hearing the former leads me to believe that he's more than likely to bolt, but who knows what happens in 3 years. It's a long time away.
This is why he's a poor leader. He's just used to getting everything he wants.

The more I think about it the more pissed I am about how little Butler has played this year. It’s absolutely ****ing stupid.
To me this is the final nail in the coffin for Quin. He's a mediocre coach without a clue how to get the team to the next level.

Trust the system. The system is sound. Never doubt the system. Never question the system.