What's new

Will Donovan Mitchell be with this franchise for the '25 - '26 season?

Will Donovan Mitchell be with this franchise for the '25 - '26 season?

• Yes

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 85.4%

• Total voters
This is also management’s fault. We have to develop our young talent. They become assets.

And Forrest isn’t a real talent. So develop Butler.

To me this is the final nail in the coffin for Quin. He's a mediocre coach without a clue how to get the team to the next level.

Trust the system. The system is sound. Never doubt the system. Never question the system.
I’d say his biggest flaw is that he’s never shown that he can stop the bleeding. Once the inertia and momentum gets going against us, we’re ****ed. What he says about peaking at the right time is true, because if we’re not decimating teams, he’s clueless on how to pull things out otherwise.

To his credit, he’s got a great system. But his system is like a really nice Mercedes that he parks in the open in a ******, busy neighborhood, and refuses to get insurance on because “dude, it’s a ****ing Mercedes. It’s worth a lot and it’s impenetrable and impregnable. Trust me.” Half the time he doesn’t even lock the doors.

I’d say his biggest flaw is that he’s never shown that he can stop the bleeding. Once the inertia and momentum gets going against us, we’re ****ed. What he says about peaking at the right time is true, because if we’re not decimating teams, he’s clueless on how to pull things out otherwise.

To his credit, he’s got a great system. But his system is like a really nice Mercedes that he parks in the open in a ******, busy neighborhood, and refuses to get insurance on because “dude, it’s a ****ing Mercedes. It’s worth a lot and it’s impenetrable and impregnable. Trust me.” Half the time he doesn’t even lock the doors.
This has been my complaint for a long time that he is bad at in-game adjustments. At the half he does a pretty good job of coming out ready to counter what they saw in the first half, but as soon as the other team adapts, Quin has no answer. He can't adjust on the fly.

Like what?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Every shot he wants to take? Never held accountable for anything? His best friend growing up? A college rival drafted at his request? Every dollar he could be paid (of course)? Likely pushing the organization to be as outspoken as it has on matters of race?

The better question is what hasn’t he gotten?

Every shot he wants to take? Never held accountable for anything? His best friend growing up? A college rival drafted at his request? Every dollar he could be paid (of course)? Likely pushing the organization to be as outspoken as it has on matters of race?

Never held accountable? The guy got crushed by fans and the media for the 8 second count despite scoring the third highest points in the history of the playoffs.

Did he push for Paschall? If he did, wouldn't he push for him to play when he often doesn't?

He doesn't have the green light Clarkson does. He gets questioned all the time for not getting the ball to Rudy enough.

I hate this false narrative. He doesn't get everything he wants. He doesn't cry to the media like Rudy. He hasn't demanded everything run around him. He's not demanding at all.

Quit getting influenced by guys like oneye.

Never held accountable? The guy got crushed by fans and the media for the 8 second count despite scoring the third highest points in the history of the playoffs.

Did he push for Paschall? If he did, wouldn't he push for him to play when he often doesn't?

He doesn't have the green light Clarkson does. He gets questioned all the time for not getting the ball to Rudy enough.

I hate this false narrative. He doesn't get everything he wants. He doesn't cry to the media like Rudy. He hasn't demanded everything run around him. He's not demanding at all.

Sorry, questioned and crushed etc by who? The organization? God bless every fan that blasts him when he sucks because no one in the organization is (besides maybe Gobert occasionally).

Sorry, questioned and crushed etc by who? The organization? God bless every fan that blasts him when he sucks because no one in the organization is (besides maybe Gobert occasionally).
I think he is held to a harder standard than other all stars. He's questioned all the time while his All Star performances have been incredible.

And the guy never ever complains. Ever.

I just don't get this narrative that everything is catered to him. Or he's a diva. It's simply not true. That's why I get so fired up about the team not being built around him.

I think he is held to a harder standard than other all stars. He's questioned all the time while his All Star performances have been incredible.

And the guy never ever complains. Ever.

I just don't get this narrative that everything is catered to him. Or he's a diva. It's simply not true. That's why I get so fired up about the team not being built around him.

If he goes to the Knicks, will you remain a Jazz fan?

If he goes to the Knicks, will you remain a Jazz fan?
I will always root for the Jazz, but I will always root for Donovan because he's been nothing but a class act.

For years, Utah fans have whined about not having a flashy, exciting wing star. We get one, and all people do is bitch about him.

I will always root for the Jazz, but I will always root for Donovan because he's been nothing but a class act.

For years, Utah fans have whined about not having a flashy, exciting wing star. We get one, and all people do is bitch about him.

Jazz vs. Donovan and the Knicks in the NBA finals. Who are your rooting for?

Jazz vs. Donovan and the Knicks in the NBA finals. Who are your rooting for?
Utah. Would be interesting to see why and how Donovan goes to the Knicks. If he shows his *** or makes a demand, I will immediately lose respect for him.

If we trade him to somebody not NY to appease Rudy or something like that, and he ends up at the Knicks and takes that team to a finals, that would be interesting.

Don has been everything we want and more from his draft position. His reaction to Covid and Floyd were normal human reactions that some in the Utah fanbase can't wrap their head around.

Remember, Rudy is the one who has publicly bashed teammates, demanded more of the ball and acted like an idiot around covid. But for some reason, he keeps getting a free pass. He is clearly the diva.

You are a bigger hack than me lmao

You have to give him what he wants, otherwise he’ll throw you under the bus, get you fired,start a rumor, or throw a fit.

Utah. Would be interesting to see why and how Donovan goes to the Knicks. If he shows his *** or makes a demand, I will immediately lose respect for him.

If we trade him to somebody not NY to appease Rudy or something like that, and he ends up at the Knicks and takes that team to a finals, that would be interesting.

Don has been everything we want and more from his draft position. His reaction to Covid and Floyd were normal human reactions that some in the Utah fanbase can't wrap their head around.

Remember, Rudy is the one who has publicly bashed teammates, demanded more of the ball and acted like an idiot around covid. But for some reason, he keeps getting a free pass. He is clearly the diva.

Shutup already lol. He’s going to demand a trade, so prep yourself.

The fanbase likes Rudy because he’s real, and Donovan’s popularity continues to plummet because it becomes more clear every day what a fake he is. Donovan’s free pass stopped March 11, 2020 when he threw his most important teammate under the bus and has been a negative POS ever since.

You have to give him what he wants, otherwise he’ll throw you under the bus, get you fired,start a rumor, or throw a fit.
When has he done any of this you hateful liar?

He's never got anybody fired.

He's never thrown a fit.

He's never gone public to point anybody out.

This site should ban you for spreading lies and negative feelings towards a player on the franchise.

When has he done any of this you hateful liar?

He's never got anybody fired.

He's never thrown a fit.

He's never gone public to point anybody out.

This site should ban you for spreading lies and negative feelings towards a player on the franchise.

Only one spreading lies here is you. Every single one of those things has happened.

Btw how long does a concussion last? Seems like he’s been in protocol forever but had no issue going to games or even flying on a road trip and dealing with pressure changes. (Yes I know concussions can sometimes prolong)

Last edited: