What's new

Winter Olympics 2018 in PyeongChang, South Korea

LOL.. what do you have skateboarders?
nothing, but there's no way in hell it should be an Olympic event. Something you do to get to primary school shouldn't be considered an Olympic event.

As soon as they let golf into the Olympics it was all downhill .....

nothing, but there's no way in hell it should be an Olympic event. Something you do to get to primary school shouldn't be considered an Olympic event.

As soon as they let golf into the Olympics it was all downhill .....

Bro, have you tried doing tricks on a skateboard like flipping it, etc? It's very difficult. That's what's going in the Olympics, not simply 'skating' along a straight line.. LOL..

Bro, have you tried doing tricks on a skateboard like flipping it, etc? It's very difficult. That's what's going in the Olympics, not simply 'skating' along a straight line.. LOL..

i don't particularly care how hard the tricks are OL. The Olympics are to see who can run the fastest, jump the highest, throw the furthest etc etc. Human endeavour in it's most simple and pure form.

Not little hipster deadbeat 25 year olds still living at home playing on their skateboards.

The Olympics are to see who can run the fastest, jump the highest, throw the furthest etc etc. Human endeavour in it's most simple and pure form.

Unless we are talking Winter Olympics. Then we are seeing who can use gravity to their advantage the best.

i don't particularly care how hard the tricks are OL. The Olympics are to see who can run the fastest, jump the highest, throw the furthest etc etc. Human endeavour in it's most simple and pure form.

Not little hipster deadbeat 25 year olds still living at home playing on their skateboards.

Um, pretty sure most top skateboarders are making millions on endorsements and living in flashy loft apartments with their hot girlfriends in New York or LA.

Um, pretty sure most top skateboarders are making millions on endorsements and living in flashy loft apartments with their hot girlfriends in New York or LA.

doubt it

and any that do have probably already smoked the profits and are about to declare bankruptcy

Do you not yet understand OL how little I give a rats about what money these little douches make ? Just keep them out of the Olympics or you may as well put billy cart racing in

I just wanted you to realize these guys aren't 'hipster deadbeats living in their parents' basement' (which is what you'd said).

Anyway I'm just happy they're included in the Summer Olympics so now they are on equal footing with the Snowboarders. The world is good and fair again.