What's new

Would you trade for Draymond?

I already addressed the KD thing. Dray was wrong but KD is also a ***** *** bitch. So whatever. Not sure what David Wests comments were. Link? Seems like everyone on the team and coaching staff outside of KD love him.

West said that there were a lot of things going on in the locker room that we never heard about (https://clutchpoints.com/warriors-n...t-shocking-things-going-on-behind-the-scenes/). Green could have been part of them (or not). Then you have incidents like this, when he almost got into a fight with Kerr:

Green and Kerr almost got in a near fight in the locker room in the 2015-16 season after Green took issue with Kerr’s criticisms regarding his shot selection in a game against Oklahoma City
The point is that we can't assume Draymond is an angel because you don't hear things coming out of GSW. We can only assess the little things that get to the media plus all his public arrogance and douchebaggery. He is no Cousins but his personality might rub some people the wrong way. I don't think he would be a good fit, personality and skill wise. While his defense and passing is superb, his shooting has become atrocious. We moved into a different direction this offseason.

And, even if we were interested, we don't have the assets anyway. So what's the point of discussing this.

His passing would unlock a ton of stuff in our offense. His defense would build on what we already have. He could play small ball 5 when Rudy is out. He gets some techs... he whines... he’s intense in the locker room... he’s also really ****ing good and would put us over the top.

we don’t have the goods to trade for him... so it ain’t worth all the discussion. Acquisition price would be my only real concern.

Agree that this passing/defense is outstanding but his shooting has declined steadily, to almost non-existent. I don't think there is any interest on our part (nor the goods to acquire him). As you say, it's pointless to discuss.

Draymond is good, very good, but until proven otherwise, I believe he's a system player. The Warriors created an ideal system/environment in which his talents could thrive. Take him out of that system, and he'll be much less impactful, still good, but much less impactful.
That... and he's a douche

Draymond is good, very good, but until proven otherwise, I believe he's a system player. The Warriors created an ideal system/environment in which his talents could thrive. Take him out of that system, and he'll be much less impactful, still good, but much less impactful.

Oh, like Mike Conley.

A fiery 4/5 that boards and shoots would make this team significantly more dangerous, especially in the playoffs. Maybe I'm more excited about who Portis is in theory than in practice, but I would be over-the-moon to have him.

Yep. Love his ****ing crazy eyes. Plus wasn’t it reported he wanted to sign here in early July?

Not sure why they'd trade him. I think the Warriors will be one of the top teams in the west next season.

We became allies with Stalin's Soviet Union to defeat Nazi Germany, so forming an alliance with Draymond Green to win a championship is doable in my book. I'd go for a trade of bits and pieces and draft picks. Meanwhile, Gobert, Mitchell, and most of the fans, I'm assuming they would be willing to patch over past comments and slights to go for the Gold.