What's new

Would you trade ...

The Mavs are going to be the 3rd team to help facilitate the Cavs Kings deal. I bet the Mavs end up getting a solid asset just because they have a roster spot and cap space.

JR Smith tonight for the Cavs - 25 minutes, 0-4, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block.

In his last 10 games, he has averaged 27 minutes per game. He is shooting 34% from the field, 26% from 3, has scored 10 points twice and zero points twice. He has averaged 2apg and 2rpg. The guy gets to play with LeBron, IT and Kevin Love. He is averaging 30mpg and only scoring 7.6ppg on terrible percentages.

If anybody tries to tell me that Rodney Hood couldn't start for the Cavs in place of that bum, they are absolutely out of their mind. The Cavs would welcome Rodney with arms wide open.

Dunc'd On Mock Trade podcast

Utah out: Hood, 2019 2nd rounder

Utah in: Celtics 2018 1st rounder (top 22 protected), Top 20 protected for the next 6 years, then becomes 2 second rounders if it doesn't convey

Utah out: Joe Johnson, 2018 lotto protected 1st, protected 1-10 in 2019, protected 1-5 in 2020, protected 1-4 in 2021, becoming 2021 and 2022 2nd round picks if it doesn't convey

Utah in: Nikola Mirotic, and Chicago picks up his team option for 13mil next year

As a side note, I’d be curious what Orlando would want for Vucevic. Wouldn’t mind leasing him for the rest of the deal and have him off the bench and as Gobert insurance. I’d imagine you could put both he and Udoh on the fooor at the same time.

I, personally, liked my make belief, fantasy, LARPing trade of Kuzma to be pretty realistic, because, you know, it's my reality.

Hehepeepeecaca

Lopez, Zubac, Kuzma and Laker's first rounder for Gobert and Bradley.

Do it, DL. It works on ESPN draft machine so do it already.

I think I typed my tagline prematurely. Damn. Finally know that feeling though.

@Numerica sucks at reading comprehension.

#sheeple

Last edited: