What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

And the op lineup here is okay but I'm not sure they all fit and the bench would be one of the worst in the league. Royce is a journeyman and Korver is old. That team not beating the warriors or nuggets in playoffs so it be wasting. and it's unreasonable. A dude like Kemba is never going play for utah. The culture just to much for some. GOt to know who to target. Blake would consider Utah I bet

I love Jrue, but I have a strong feeling that NOLA will actually improve over any of the Anthony Davis teams when they lineup with Jrue, Jaylen Brown, Tatum and Randle next year. If they got a rim protecting center, that team could evolve into something nasty.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

the hope is that they get the lakers core for AD instead.

We have a lot of work to do.

First order of business should be getting a point guard. Mitchell is literally the only player on the roster who can create off the dribble. Hell, just adding someone like josh Powell from the lakers would be an improvement over anything we currently have. I don’t know who our starting PG should be next year. But all I know is that he’s got to seriously help Mitchell.

Gotta add at least 3 shooters at the 1, 3, and 4. This should be the easiest to find honestly. There’s shooters all over the place. Just look at houston. Gerald Green was sitting on the couch. Austin Rivers was added easily. We can find shooters, we’ve just got to be willing to actually get involved this summer.

Gotta add at least 1 more athletic wing. Ideally someone who can defend, finish on the break, and make 3s. I’m thinking a guy who could play the role of Ariza, Tayshaun Prince, or James Posey.

I think it's safe to say that Ingles isn't a safe asset anymore. He looked washed up out there... Lindsay has his work cut out for him this off-season. In a weird way I'm happy we got swept, because now the Jazz brass will be forced to make some moves. Fans won't hype about a similar roster for a third ****in year in a row.

There are so many free agents this year. lots of 20+ caliber players. We must acquire one.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

There are so many free agents this year. lots of 20+ caliber players. We must acquire one.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

We need more than just one.

We need to fix at least 2 starting positions and rebuild this bench. Joe is great as a 6th man and Our PG play was unacceptable. 3 if you consider favors changing his role to playing the 5 exclusively. Udoh, Thabo, and the impotent PG trio we have needs to go.

We need to strongly reconsider the roles of Mitchell (is he going to play point?), Jingles (is he starting material?), Korver (how much does he have left in the tank? He looked awful for the past month), and Favors (What is his role going forward?).

Jrue Holiday Jrue Holiday Jrue Holiday

if not Mike Conley

Kevin Love's contract is blah but at least he can shoot We need some dudes who can hit shots

Klove has the worst contract in the league. Arguably the worst in nba history. No

Not even close. There are a zillion worse. Timofey MOzgov. Deng just to name a couple in the current NBA.

At least he can play He's had a significant role in a championship team. He can shoot and rebound. I can't see someone like Tobias Harris coming here in free agency so if there aren't better options he'd be a good fit.

This is going to be one of the most interesting off-seasons in franchise history. I honestly just can't wait to see what happens.

Not even close. There are a zillion worse. Timofey MOzgov. Deng just to name a couple in the current NBA.

At least he can play He's had a significant role in a championship team. He can shoot and rebound. I can't see someone like Tobias Harris coming here in free agency so if there aren't better options he'd be a good fit.

He can play? Look at his shooting stats for this year. He’s missed half a season in each of the last 3 seasons. I’m unsure if he really can play anymore.