What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Damn, the T'Wolves really looked good yesterday. Covington is EXACTLY the guy they need. He brings defensive intensity and ability and can operate perfectly fine without the ball (not so much the case with Jimmy). Towns and Wiggins are more offensive orientated so scoring is not an issue for them it's being able to defend.

Saric, if he's coming off the bench, is like the best PF off the bench in the NBA providing scoring punch.

I do think the T'Wolves came off better than most realize.

I'm really happy for them for what they've been through, especially Glen Taylor. Hope all this stress hasn't taken years off his life.

Wtf?

Negged.

Well with Paul Allen and Stan Lee dying, money doesn't always equate good health.

You're a doctor you should know that well?

Stan Lee died at like 95 years old. I’d say his health must’ve been pretty ****ing good overall. Lest you think we’re all just gonna live for eternity.

Stan Lee died at like 95 years old. I’d say his health must’ve been pretty ****ing good overall. Lest you think we’re all just gonna live for eternity.

All I'm saying is I hope all the stress caused by Jimmy Butler who's still young and has years and years to live didn't cause a MUCH older man to live shorter.

So your analogy was bad. That's all.

Edit: *example.
I'm not sure if you're on your first account here at Jazzfanz, but OL is trolling. Take nothing of what he writes seriously; save yourself the valuable energy.

Watching the Clippers a little more the last weeks and seeing how they overperformed both last and this year given their nominal roster strength, I have to say that Doc is a pretty good coach. After seeing his superstar teams fail over and over I thought his reputation got established by piggybacking the Celtics and having Thibs for defense back then, but I have to go back and just say: CP3 and Blake are overrated insufferable c-words, who do not make their teammates better in a way that enables sustained success for their teams. Docs body language just meshed really good with them, but he can coach a really below average roster to decent success, when he doesn't have to accomodate snowflake divas.

Man, almost a perfect day - Jazz, Pacers, Raptors win, Lakers, Boston, GSW lost... just freaking Sixers won in OT.

Hayward thought he could go to the Easy East and win a Title.

Welp.. not so fast.

Since he'd joined them:

- Hayward out for a whole season, may never gain back his old explosiveness/form

- Kawhi traded to TOR

- Jimmy traded to PHI

- MIL becomes a BEAST in the EAST

- Pacers surging

- BOS now 5th in the EAST

I'm predicting:

- Kyrie will leave BOS at the end of the year

- BOS will be stuck in mediocre for YEARS stuck with Hayward's MAX contract

- BOS will not win a Chip as long as Hayward is there

#KarmaIsReal

Hayward thought he could go to the Easy East and win a Title.

Welp.. not so fast.

Since he'd joined them:

- Hayward out for a whole season, may never gain back his old explosiveness/form

- Kawhi traded to TOR

- Jimmy traded to PHI

- MIL becomes a BEAST in the EAST

- Pacers surging

- BOS now 5th in the EAST

I'm predicting:

- Kyrie will leave BOS at the end of the year

- BOS will be stuck in mediocre for YEARS stuck with Hayward's MAX contract

- BOS will not win a Chip as long as Hayward is there

#KarmaIsReal

If Karma was real, Trump would never have been elected ****ing President.