What's new

2020 NBA trade deadline discussion

Aminu might be back in a couple weeks. I'm pretty sure Orlando would move him.
Awesome. If DL acts quick, we could make the swap tomorrow night.

Of course, DL isn’t making phone calls.

Yes! Quin doesn’t want him to succeed! He wants him to fail so he can mock Dante in front of his teammates, making him feel small. He doesn’t want to play such a great player and instead chooses to hurt the team by sitting such excellence. It’s time for Dante to be traded to the Grizz with a real coach on a real franchise with a long-standing history of excellence, so that he can finally flourish! He’s not been given enough time in Utah! It’s been only five years and they never even wanted him here! That’s why they drafted him 5th!
He needs minutes. I believe it's better away from quin. Look at ab, he said he's so happy playing with the warriors great culture, great coaching staff that allows players to play with confidence. I think his comments are subtle dig towards quin lol. So I'm hoping the same for dante with his next team..... Look Dante needs to go to a team who says if U miss I don't care just shoot it with confidence. The guy went from shooting all the time to not wanting to shoot since being with quin

The injuries have sent him way back. But so has quin!!! I wish the next time Dante gets on the court. He shoots every chance he gets. And turns to quin and says **** you!

The injuries have sent him way back. But so has quin!!! I wish the next time Dante gets on the court. He shoots every chance he gets. And turns to quin and says **** you!

But he wouldn't make any of his shots, hence why he doesn't play.

He did have injuries. But I tell you the main reason why he didn't succeed in Utah. Quin snyder

I get it, you love Dante. But for your own sake you should come to grips with the fact that he is a mediocre talent at best at the NBA level. He's just not that good and that is a direct reflection of why he gets the PT that he gets.

I get it, you love Dante. But for your own sake you should come to grips with the fact that he is a mediocre talent at best at the NBA level. He's just not that good and that is a direct reflection of why he gets the PT that he gets.
Give the guy a chance.... He's had one legit chance and that was the end of last year before he got injured. And he was really good. He had the ball in his hands controlling the 2nd unit. He was really good. So why not give him a chance to play that way again???

Give the guy a chance.... He's had one legit chance and that was the end of last year before he got injured. And he was really good. He had the ball in his hands controlling the 2nd unit. He was really good. So why not give him a chance to play that way again???

He's had 5 years boss.

What the Jazz need is a guy who is a rebounding machine. I supposed Ed Davis is supposed to be a rebounding machine, but the Jazz need a rebounding machine who can play with Rudy Gobert, so he has to do a few other things like shoot and pass.

woj just said Utah ain't calling anyone and are awaiting for teams to call them.
Sounds like nothing gonna happen