What's new

2020 Training Camp Thread

What a bitch made *************.
He’ll be calling Ben Anderson in 12 months begging him to ask him questions when he’s playing in Israel.
****ing Herb....

TBF that was dumb *** question. There’s a lot of players at the 4, so what are you doing to get more minutes at the 3? The same players that play the 3 play the 4.

As if asking a scrub “what are you going to do to get minutes” was ever a good question to being with.

I do like that Niang was a bit salty as well.

However to state my bias, I have also never been a huge Ben Anderson guy, the times he's been on the radio, I don't know why just his tone always kinda bugged me.

I get the line of questioning though but maybe he shouldn't have led off with that question, kinda get Niang warmed up first before asking something that he knows can be a bit of a sensitive spot for a player. Niang's always been a jovial guy and nice with this time and interviews so maybe Ben just kinda took it for granted. I also would've liked to hear the questions cause we all know reading and hearing can change the perception of any words, questions or statements.

Oh and yes, classic Ingles, as much as he can frustrate me some nights it's impossible not to love that guy.

Jazz need to sign Zylan Cheatham on a make good contract. Out of ASU, Pac 12 leading rebounder, 1st team all league pac 12. 6'5". 2 way player with the Pels traded to OKC and waived in a salary dump.

Media people take themselves way too seriously. Love Andy, but not as much as Andy likes to make himself or the media a part of the story.

I’m confused how it’s a bad question “you aren’t very good and another player better than you came back who plays minutes where you do. I have to interview you because this is how this works, a reasonable question is how you intend to get on the floor”

I mean, we **** on the media here for being soft, and when they ask a pointed question, now they are assholes?

I think the term you kids use is “keep that same energy?”

I’m confused how it’s a bad question “you aren’t very good and another player better than you came back who plays minutes where you do. I have to interview you because this is how this works, a reasonable question is how you intend to get on the floor”

I mean, we **** on the media here for being soft, and when they ask a pointed question, now they are assholes?

With these things it's often personal. Niang/Anderson might have prior history or he might be someone that trashes Niang on air/internet (I guess Ill have to make all my 3's sounded like something that was aimed at Ben specifically, like maybe he said that about Niang).

I dont think the question was that bad, but it was awkward how he phrased it. If you want to know what he worked on in the off-season to get better, just ask that. You dont need to slide in the "log-jam" thing to start the first question.

I’m fine with it all the way around. I think it’s fair but kinda dumb question if you understand there is really zero difference between 3 and 4 in Quins system.