What's new

2021 NBA Draft Preview (new thread)

He was a bit of a project.. but his brother doing well should have been a little bit of an indicator that it wasn't as big of a gamble as you might think.

If you wanted upside McDaniels was the clear bet. If you wanted a guy that will be a rotation player right away and has some upside... Bane was the guy. We drafted another center that will hopefully be ready for backup duty in 3 years. Nailed it.
I mean, I think Udoka was ready from Day 1. He looked good in pre-season. I think Utah just wanted the guarantee of Favors. I still dont hate the Favors contract, I just hate the 3rd year player option.

Mocks this far out are useless. He won't be close to 30. I'd put money on him being closer to 20 (21-24) than 30 (26-29).

Who are you talking about, Thor? I could see Thor being grouped near Isaiah Jackson, though he's probably just below unless teams really believe in him.

I mean, I think Udoka was ready from Day 1. He looked good in pre-season. I think Utah just wanted the guarantee of Favors. I still dont hate the Favors contract, I just hate the 3rd year player option.
That's kinda like saying I like your face but I hate your nose.

Who are you talking about, Thor? I could see Thor being grouped near Isaiah Jackson, though he's probably just below unless teams really believe in him.
Yes, of course I'm talking about Thor.

Thor is sooo much better than Brown and he's not really comparable to Jackson IMO.

Thor has much more potential to be an actual perimeter player. Brown has a lot of upside because of his downhill ability, but he doesn't have the feel required to be a perimeter guy. His whole game, much like Jerami Grant, will rely on becoming a good shooter. I think Thor has upside of being impactful outside of traditional 3&D.

screw the draft just keep trading the picks for 34 year old PG rentals! Utah's got geniuses in charge didnt yall see them finish with the best record this season?

New thread without all the spamming from PGAB...
YOU POST ABOUT THE SAME 5 PLAYERS OVER AND OVER MONTH AFTER MONTH U JUST PICK FAVORITES N PICK A FEW TO CHECK IN ON....

I post about 100's if not 1000's of players/topics...

U call me a spammer? ur in a perpetual state of repeating urself trying to confirm ur previous biases!!

im here actively every day tring to dig layers deeper into the onion for a better understanding of things

this thread is about posters opinions of impressions they got from reading articles from 'draft gurus' / podcasts

Has anyone actually see these players play? or this is the thread about opinions of random writers opinions?im reading thru pages of this thread and no ones mentioned anything along the lines of

"when i was watching him vs x-opponent..."

its all just 2nd hand opinions, no?

**** the draft we're gonna win the championship this year!!!!!!!! AM I RIGHT ?!?!??!!

wheres all that energy gone?

hot-take; The draft is irrelevant when Mike Conley is gonna lead us to the promised land ----- HAVENT YOU HEARd?